How do I create a concentrate from kief for dabs?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by FuzzyStoner, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I'm sorry if this is a question already answered, quite honestly I'm new at forums. And couldn't find anything that was related to this topic.
    I would like to create a shatter/wax or oil through roughly 3 grams of dry sifted kief. I'm awfully tired of topping everything and would like to experience something different in regards to marijuana.
    I would like to achieve the most potency possible without using butane or going on an extensive and expensive wild goose chase. I say no butane because I want to start out relatively safe (in aspect of preparation).
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Grandpa kush, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    pollen press. '?

3. QWISO probably that link ^

4. Get some everclear and rinse it in that. Depending on how fine the kief is would depend on the wash time. The more green in it the less time you should wash

5. Qwiso all day Hashmouf's guide

10/10 for kief

6. yeah alcohol would be an easy way but it aint that clean. A butane soak would work too, just have to use the mason jar/thermos tech which can be kinda sketchy. Try and use a good quality alcohol if you do, cheap rubbing alcohol can have a lot of nasty shit in it