HOW do I control the humidity?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by djchaddock, Sep 23, 2007.

1. For the life of me I cant seem to get the humidity above 43%. What can I do? Is there a small humidifier I can put in with my plants

2. check out ebay mate

3. Fogger machine works good. So do warm wet towels.

nothing wrong w/ 43% humidity... just mist them couple times a day.

4. Thanx Im just a noob.

5. ive been growing in 30-40% humidity and my plants are doing just fine. kinda good ur humidity is low so when you go into flowering its not too high and you get mold.

6. I have the same issue, you DO want it more humid for vegging I believe. like up to 65-70 % RH for veg and around 50 % for flowering. I think the leaves grow healthier with the humidity and get too brittle if its too dry. But I dont have ALL the facts :D

Anyone messed with the zoo med habba mister????

Im thinking of getting a little vicks cool mist humidifier maybe and just using it for veg, I DONT want to spray them TOO much under an HID for fear of light burn (the water beads concentrate the light) so I only spray under flouros . . .

The plants will grow anywhere under almost any condtions. (maybe not antartica :rolleyes:) but we are trying to create the BEST possible scenario for growth. The most potent buds grow naturally outdoors in hot arid climates (MEXICO, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST) so for budding u wouldnt want to use any type of humidifier. But look at humid ass rainforests they got the plush vegetative growth you want while growing the plant I believe.

let me know how u tackle the problem GL