How do I confront my dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeLemenT, Nov 20, 2007.

1. I just bought a 1/4 for $90 of some pretty dank kb. about 2 hours later i go to make a sale and the person i was sellin to had a scale, we measured out all the bud and there was only 6 g's, as opposed to 7.

how do i confront him about this?

(lets be realistic... im not kicking anyones ass over 1 g)

2. next time you pick up from him ask him if he can weigh it out in front of you because you got shorted last time

3. uh.. tell him he was off by 1g then bring a scale next time

4. Next time you pick up be like dude don't beat me this time.

5. ALWAYS have a scale on you and weigh it out in front of your dealer. This one kid that was selling for my dealer one time attempted to give me a bag that weighed 2.6g I whipped out my scale and was like, can I have the rest of my slice please? Left with a 3.8 bag :D

6. Don't talk about dealing on the forums.

As for your problem, call him up and say "Hey man, that bag was 1g short". See what he says.

7. Your gonna want to edit that post before this gets deleted.

But jus confront his ass, Tell him it was short.

8. Depends on what kind of guy he is. Most the dealers I know act really mean, so if that's the case just don't say anything and bring some scales next time. I'm not saying bitch out to him because he's a mean guy, just be smart about it so you don't piss him off and lose the connection.

Otherwise, just call him up. -shrug-

9. Fuck that shit man.

What i feel about the dope game is this, Its a bussiness.

The dealers like any other bussiness, They need customers, And they need to serve thier customers right.

10. yeah, but it's a two-way street.. customers need dealers, and they need their drug of choice in a timely , affordable manner. If this guy usually comes through then why fuck up your hook-up? I'm sure he has many other customers and doesn't need your sales to make him any more successful....

11. Im not saying purposley fuck it up. But i aient scared to tell my dealers how i feel.

They take awhile ill tell em they took awhile. If it wasnt worth the money ill tell em, If it was killer ill tell em.

If im not satisfied with thier service, Chances are many others aient aswell, And he loses bussiness if he dotn change his shit around.

12. damn i feel like a god after KSR posted in my thread. lol