Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I confront a dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dime Bag, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So I had one of my dealers drop off a $20 at my house recently. I was planning on him coming in and weighing it out etc. like he usually does but instead he made me go to his car in front of my house so it was a sketchy situation cuz my neighbors could have seen and my parents don't know I blaze (they were put of town).

Anyway I just have him the cash got the bud and ran inside as quick as possible c. It felt a little small for a dub but I trusted the dealer and didn't say anything right away. So I looked at it inside. It was wrapped in a piece of a plastic sack and it looked really small for a dub.

So I grinded it up on case it was just a dense nug and it looked more like a dub maybe just a little less. But after loading 2 average trenches in my mflb I didn't even have enough left for a full trench (I realized this the next day. I got the sack late at night). So I definately got ripped off. I think he gave me like a dime. Usually I get anywhere from 1.7 grams to a little over 2 for $20.

What should I do?
    I feel like its too late to call and complain.
    Next time I pick up should I just say he skimped me last time and ask him to hook it up?
    This guy is sorta a dumbass so I could either see him thinking he could rip me off without noticing or he just fucked up giving it to me. It's also a definite possibility he was leaning since the kid who he was with was earlier that day. I thought he was weighing it in his lap when I went out but I could be mistaken.

Please help a fellow stoner out!

2. Be nice about it. Say something like hey man I think you switched up the baggies or something because I didn't get how much I usually do.

3. So what he ripped you off for like 5 bucks he problly didnt even mean to do it. Also a scale wont weigh right when you dont have it on a level surface so that could be it. Dont bring it up though its not a big deal dude.

4. It was more like $10 and I shared the sack with a friend who payed for half so I got practically nothing

5. That is a shitty situation, but I agree with the other poster don't bring it up. Chances are it might have been shorted but even if it was is $5-10 in weed really a big deal. Plus for 20 dollars around where I live will only get you 1-1.5 grams, but that is usually dank. Plus if you've never been shorted before I doubt he would just short you for no reason. I would only bring it up if you think he does it again.

6. You should just start buying a normal amounts of bud.
    Like a half for $25 and an 8th for $50.

The dealers I know hate it when people ask them for weird amounts of bud, unless it's a gram or something like that.

7. Until you get a scale, and KNOW that you were shorted, you have no right to complain to him in my opinion.

8. next time just ask if he has a scale and to weigh it out.
    even if he was fucked on lean, he can weigh out a sack. if he can drive while high on that shit i'm sure he can read his scale.
    just be straight up tell him it wasn't a big sack and have him weigh it out before you buy it.
    not a big deal, any dealer who doesn't want to weigh it out is just being a dick or doesn't want you to see your small weighed bag of weed.

9. Not a big deal? Sure it wasn't that much money, but he's selling, which to me is like a business. It should be pretty consistent, because it could ruin your business if people think you rip people off, you know. I'm with Oreo, just be nice about it.

10. and this, i got a scale so i could call people out if they tried to short me, and if they did, you better believe i'd tell them so they'd know i know. hahah.
    they won't short you if they know you can weigh it out too. :)

11. I would bring it up just so he knows you're checking and he doesn't do it again.

but if I read it right you're eyeballing it, can't tell him anything unless you scaled it up before smoking it

Google Oldwilknott scales and buy a cheap $20 digi-scale. It'll save you alot of hassle, time, and money

12. In my area pretty much everyone buys sacks for $10 or $20 and if they want a larger amount they ask for it in weight. All my dealers hook it up pretty much the same

13. I guess it's true I don't KNOW how much he shorted me. But I do know that 2 trenches is waay less than a dub should be.

I think I might just not buy from him again, I do have other dealers that actually hook it up better, he was just the only person willing to drop a sack off while the roads were still awful (big snowstorm). Also I didn't appreciate him making such an obvious drug deal in front of my house. He has always come inside when at other people's houses but I think it's cuz he usually smokes there.

14. Simple. Find another dealer or buy a scale.

Damp or dense buds can be heavier with less bud but it sounds like you were jibbed.

15. zongzilla!

16. i called a dealer out on 6.6 or 6.7 (i cant remember but it was a stupid small amount) when i was buying a quater. it was just to let him know not to fuck around.
    since that day ive bought faithfully from him and am pretty cool with him and hes never shorted me again. if you show a dealer you know your shit the better off your going to be with him. my guy hooks me up fat now a days.
    but like the other guy said, if you dont have a scale you really cant say anything so buy a scale.

17. So what he ripped you off like 5 dollars maybe Which was probably on accident, he probably spent that on gas dropping it off at your house.

18. for real, people want to tiptoe around their dealers, i'll sit there and weigh it out with them. fuck getting shorted, even a bowl. that's one bowl i could of had in the morning to make my WHOLE day better.
    i always lets my dealers know, and ryans right, they will probably not short you again if you call them out.

19. I clarified this already, and said that it was more like $10

20. Why did you post that here