Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I conceal the smell of my weed/piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 476719, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Hey everybody!

I need to take my gear to work and keep it in a locker in the break room. Does anyone have any tips on ways to keep my dank from smelling dank?

2. Mason jar for the weed, clean the piece. Or, just leave it in your car

3. That's the thing. I don't have a car today. I'm taking the bus to work.

4. I can't recommend the Coffeevacs enough. I have a mini mason jar to hold my stash, and put that inside the Coffeevac. Fresh and smell-proof. Hasn't let me down yet.
    Considering you're taking it to work, definitely spend the extra couple bucks to make sure you're safe.

5. throw em both in a sandwich bag with a few bounce sheets.

6. Keep it up your butt like you're going to prison.

7. This is prolly the worst idea I ever heard! Why would you leave your bud at work?

8. [quote name='"Zerve"']throw em both in a sandwich bag with a few bounce sheets.[/quote]

It's easy as this. People try to over complicate things...

If work is code for school LEAVE THAT SHIT AT HOME!

9. Put weed in a jar and run water through your piece after every use.

10. Thanks for the tips everybody! And work is not code for school, lol.

11. Let your boss hold it.

12. It got a little red pouch shaped like a pillow for my pipe i got at a headshop it's cushioned to to keep it protected and theres a zipper to keep it closed