Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I clean up my urine and body for a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vertigo01, Nov 5, 2017.

1. I have 6 days. Any helpful tips?

2. Lots of water and no smoking.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. Don't smoke, Drinks lots of water, and exercise. When was your last toke?

4. Last night, took about 3 hits from a small bud. (Can pipe)

5. Salt baths

6. hm, never heard of that before

7. Completely ineffective...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8. Have you tried or even bothered to research it?

9. Would generic bath sea salts work?

10. Yeah it should. I use Epsom salts, Dr. Teals is jaboy. Just as long as it’s salty and hot, you’ll sweat profusely after a few minutes. I also have knee, back, and shoulder injuries and it helps the pain oh so so much.

I know it’s unrelated but there’s other types of essential oils and spices and stuff you can add for other health benefits.

11. Since you seem to know what you are talking about, would taking 1000mg flaxseed oil gel cap everyday help?

12. I haven’t really tried flaxseed oil for detoxing to be honest with you. But i know flaxseed oil aids weight loss and acts as a natural laxative helping pass toxins and shit (pun intended) so it definitely will not hurt. And it seems like you need all the help you can get so I’d probably just do it anyways

13. Know any other ways to detox that I can combine with the bath and flaxseed?

14. Only way I know to clean your system is time.

Cannabinoids bind with fat and are not metabolised the same as other drugs.

To rid your system of THC you have to burn the fat that is holding the THC. This takes time.

How long? Depends on several factors.
    How much you smoke, how often you smoke, body type, how active you are and gender all contribute to how long it will take you to get clean.

6 days is most likely not enough time.

15. How long do you think it would take a male who weighs 130 pounds (yes, I know I am very small) who only took 3 or 4 hits from a can pipe? Is there even a way to estimate lmao

16. What all have you tried while detoxing? What worked best for you?

17. Try to keep your metabolism up, sweat a lot, and replace the “toxic fluids” that you lose. Stick to foods that aren’t processed and easily digestible so your body can focus more energy on detoxing. Fruits and veggies, juices, running, salt baths, drinking lots of water, piss a lot. Overall your body type will determine how fast you can detox. Your height, weight and most importantly, body fat percentage. There is no one absolute guaranteed way to cleanse your system in a few days, so try to employ as many different solutions as you possibly can

• Like Like x 1