Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I clean this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Nov 10, 2013.

1. I'm buying this awesome bong of my friend(its called "gandalf" hehe) and yeah i'm paying 80$ lol, i'm gonna have to clean it and I need options.

I have 99% Alcohol,some CLR,table salt(not rocks)

What is the best way with home equipment to clean this kind of bong. Like totally,to make it almost brand new. The only shit that is annoying me is the brown stains on teh top part of the glass(where the ice pitch is)

Dirtiest part is where teh bowl is,you guys can rate it out of /10 if you wish.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. don't know how to clean, but it looks more like something from star wars than LOTR. :bongin: :bongin: 9/10

3. I have to say, not bragging or nothing. But last night, that "gandalf" fucking killed me,my lungs & my throat.

4. With your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. well that's not helpful in any way.

6. $80?! That thing looks fucking dope haha

7. #7 damage420, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Use alcohol, salt and very hot water and maybe use some vinegar.Let it soak for a few min then shake the shit out of it, keep doing it until the bong is clean.

8. #8 UnsuspiciousUsername, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    With all those little kinks, I would just say fill the whole thing with alcohol, drop some salt, shake it just a bit to spread the solute, and keep it filled to the top for an entire day. Then wash it out with a hose and it should all come out perfectly with the pressure. Unfortunately, yes, you'd likely be using more than two bottles of alcohol, but it should at least get the job done. Rubbing alcohol is pretty cheap, so using a lot of that isn't too bad. 

9. looks like r2d2

10. bongs with percs are a bitch to clean, was gonna say use iso and rice to soak it up but rice might get stuck in the percs , might just have to soak it in the purest iso u can find for a couple days. may never get 100% clean but it will get clean enough , might want to invest in an add on for your bong, get like an ash catcher  that u can put ur bowl into. they help keep ur bong quite a bit cleaner because when you end up pulling the ash through the bowl insted of going into the downstem into the bottom of ur bong it will  just get pulled into the water on ur ash catcher. saves quite a bit of cleaning and well worth the investment,