Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I clean the under side of my bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Samssweet125, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I'm not really an apprentice toked but I had nowhere else to ask how to do this. Well my buddy needed some cash so I told him I'd give him it for one of his pipes. He agreed and gave it to me, now I'm home and trying to clean it properly with salt and rubbing alchohol because he's never cleaned it and its clean and shiny... Except for under the bowl head, I being a person who keeps his shit clean have no clue as to how I'm supposed to clean under there cause I always get it clean

2. Let it soak in iso for a bit with salt in the bag and shake it now and again. All else fails scrape it threw the carb with a paper clip or safty pin

3. #3 DriftingApart, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    The poster above me is right on with the iso and salt method, that gets shit clean great.

If you don't have as much iso, and want possibly a more effective method, make a iso and salt mixture by adding the salt into the iso in a pourable container and stirring it.

Next, just dump the iso into the bottom of the bowls stem and gravity should allow it to reach all crevices of the bowl, and place your finger over top of the hole and shake up and down, do it over the sink as some may escape through the other hole. Rinse it out well a few times after a few minutes of shaking, if there's small amounts left and you aren't satisfied, repeat process.

I've always done this with amazing results, you can also run the outside of the bowl under some hot water, the increased temperature will allow the resin to dissolve into the mixture more efficiently.

Good luck