How do I clean my tree perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kief stoned, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Simple Green concentrate is my hands down favorite cleaner. Just soak it over night.

If you want to go real hard you can use paint thinner or acetone just be sure to CLEAN it so you don't inhale or tatste leftover shit.

2. Thanks think I'm gonna go ahead and get some cleaner only had mine 2 days and the percs are starting to rez up

3. feels like a good idea

4. simple green works the best just did it on my illadelph tree perc ash catcher combo and it went from stink to shine sooo nice just let it sit and rinse and you good

5. BEST way - without waiting 24hrs just to use your bong 

Buy some Denture cleaner tablets . . . Put 1 in your bong let it sit for 10mins with boiling water. Use a Cuetip to get any stains stuck to edge (or add some rock salts) then shake it and flush out till no residue there and your done !

6. #26 Lazyboy808, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    I've heard of your simple green method before and people always say positive stuff about simple green. Do you dilute it water or just straight up dump simple green into your piece? seems like that's a lot of green just to fill up your glass.