Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i clean my pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, Apr 25, 2009.

1. HELP please

2. i heard that using the search function can clean your pipe pretty good.

3. Baggie + isopropyl + salt.

4. oh god not again :O

dude use the search feature

not trying to be a dick but I see this topic pop up far too often

or google it :O

but yeah get a ziplock put alcohol from Walgreens in it and put the pipe in...

you can use salt and hot water too. (not too hot) with my pipe I just fill up my sink with hot water, add salt, let it sit there for a while and then take the mouthpiece and blow air in it while the bowl is still under water. I also use Q-tips for those hard-to-reach places.(only if the 1st method leaves a little resin there)

5. The baggie, rubbing alcohol, and salt is the best way, kiddo.

People swear by boiling the pipes, but keep in mind, you're boiling glass and glass when heated like that is super fragile. I wouldn't do it.