Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I clean my grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, May 15, 2011.

1. So I wanna clean my grinder but I was allthe trichs to smoke how do I do this

2. You could try and find a little brush.

I use the one that came with my MFLB. Or maybe like a paint brush? You know what I mean.

You could also soak your grinder in ISO and make hash with whatever you have in there :smoke:

3. All the trichs, scrape 'em off and onto a piece of paper with whatever you can find thats sharp enough. Once you get em all, dip a Q-tip in Iso and run it across the kief screen a little.

4. Put it in the freezer for a while and they will all clump up and fall out

5. Lol, iso-propyl alcohol and q-tips works well.

6. Make hash by putting it in iso-propyl, theres a tutorial on this site, just use the search bar to find it.