Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Carry A Joint Around Without Smashing It?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DownhillRider, Jul 5, 2014.

1. My last joint got totally ruined by just carrying it in my pocket. What object can I use to attach it to or keep it in to carry it around? My initial idea was the rolling papers box but it does not have enough space.

2. A tin like the ones that come full of mints or cough drops.

3. You can buy smell proof tubes to store your joints or blunts in.

4. ^^^ Yeah I think phillie blunts come in tubes or you could get one of those swisher sweet packages that carry 2 cigars and is resealeable

but I have had the problem at one point OP

5. I like to keep them in my shirt pocket

Sent from my Z998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Same we've all smashed a joint in our pocket one time in our life.  :)

THe smelly proof tubes really are great.  They are like $2 at your local head shop.

7. A couple companies produce "doob tubes" specifically designed to hold joints. You could also try rolling a business card up and using a rubber band and/or hair band to tie it closed, or use the body of a highlighter, stuff like that.

8. I always roll a few up and put them in a small tupperware container

9. I smoke dreaded cigarettes so when I have a mostly empty pack joints just go in there. Sometimes I'll rubber band a joint to my lighter and that usually protects it enough for average activity

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. A pen. Empty out in and insert joint. Have fun buddy

11. Hospitals and many doctors offices have little carts/drawers all over the place that have tubes for blood. These are little test tube looking plastic things that are perfect for a J. The yellow topped ones are the ones I like. They have a rubber stopper in them that's good. Keep your eye out next time you're at one of these places. Youll see em. Careful not to grab a tube that has something in it. Those tubes will look like they have a bit of humidity or something congealed in the bottom. That's heparin, you don't want that on your joint. :)

12. thats extensive for what other simpler solutions you can get

13. #13 FarmPutz, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    I wouldn't make a special trip for one. But when you find one they're perfect. Just saying.

14. take apart an ideal sized pen, place a joint in the hollow part and put the cap back on it. Perfect for carrying one or two small ones around. Mint case works good too, but I just carry mine in a plastic cigarette case. 

15. You could stash some shit in a hollowed out stick of deodorant. I keep my stash in there, but i couldn't see it not working for joints. Blunts might be a different story because they can be long. But jays are small enough to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I use a pill bottle or those old M&Ms containers. the cylindrical ones with a pop top. those work great

17. Use an emptied and cleaned out sharpie. It's smell proof and incognito AF.

18. #18 phukyoo, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    pill bottle, can fit about 12-16 joints in one. Or if you only have one tuck it behind your ear.

19. When I read the title I thought you might be asking how to restrain from smashing a joint back while carrying it around
    Like a legit problem where it gets to you and you just blaze it up in bad places

20. #20 SocialSmoker213, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    snapple bottle. any non see through empty bottle (a can wont be smart ull get it stuck in there) looks like ur carrying a drink :)