Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i calm down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by saul fingerling, Nov 2, 2011.

1. when i get burnt out,i get kinda crazy.. is it just because i'm kind of a noob? or is there something i can do to just chill out and relax? its not necessarily a bad thing,just, i can get annoying. haha. sometimes my high toleranced friend gets a little annoyed by me. ha :cool:

2. Just try not to over think. Just chill out and have the best possible mind set. I have had my share of freak outs and it ruins the high and gets you nervous for the next time you blaze. So just chill out and enjoy

3. Yeah man, weed brings out your true personality that your sober self tries to keep hidden. That's not a bad thing, some people are fun and quirky on the inside and some people are dull and boring. Find other people who are like you to smoke with.

For example one of my major smoking buddies I had when I first started, we smoked every day at his house because his mom let him. Eventually I got tired of it because when I was high I just wanted to laugh and be silly and he just wanted to play video games and yell at his parents. I became friends with a mutual friend of ours who I met by because we were all smoking together at some points. And this mutual friend is probably the best smoking buddy I've ever had, when we're high we just have the best time, laughing and doing funny shit.

It also depends on the type really. A lot of weed sold by dealers is those crazy sativas. Growers grow them because more people want "headies", which is what sativas are, which is typically the head rush/crazy type of weed.

You can't really choose what kind of weed you get from your dealers; it doesn't work that way in the small time pot trade. But if your looking to chill, and you hit up your dealer and he tells you has a weed strain with these keywords in it: "california" "kush" "indica" "purple" then this is the indica type of weed that will make you chill out.

Hope this helps. Jiggernex.

4. Do some jumping jacks, Will get rid of some of that excess energy.

5. Depends on what you mean by "go a little crazy." Are you getting angry/violent or just hyper/talkative/annoying? Either way, I'd say take it slower when you're smoking so you can gauge how it's hitting you better.

6. how noob do you mean? cause i know the first handful of times i smoked i would just get so high that i couldn't help but freak out. i'm still kinda nervous, but nothing like i used to be. i've mellowed out a lot.

7. when I'm high and people don't stfu it gets really annoying, a buzzkill actually, they're taking away attention that I would like on other things and forcing it to themselves.

8. Smoke indica dominants.