Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I buy a Bong from GC without my parents knowing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaltLife, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #61 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    :laughing:

2. no matter where you ship to, better question... where are you gonna hide it?!? :eek:

3. #63 fightermaverick, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well fuck that.

4. Well what I'd do would be tell my dad that I ordered a bong and ask him to sign for it if I'm not there, because he doesn't care that I smoke. Have you thought about how you'll hide it? That might be a bigger problem. I'd just get somebody over 18 to buy it for you, that solves the shipping problem.

5. I hate when people assume your underage because you say things about your parents.... I still live with my parents, I'm 19 , going to school and they have a severe problem with me smoking in the house or out.

6. I'm 20, live with my parents and they dont know I smoke. If they found out (especially my Dad) I would cease to exist.

7. Figured its easier to post here than start a new thread on similar topic. I have a debit card that my parents helped me set up before i moved out, so i believe they have access to a list of my purchases. If i order something from grass city what does the purchase show up as on my online banking account?

8. When Ive ordered off the GC shop they label on the box has always said artwork. I don't know of that will be enough get you in the clear from your parents. It worked for me though

9. Oh shit you're underage and live with parents?!

I agree that people need to calm down about the age.. That's the mods job. I still live at home and I'm 19. I work and go to school. You realize how many other people may be in that same situation? Possibly a lot. So before you go barking about how someone is "OMGUNDERAGEB&" chill out.. and stay on topic. Once again.. IT'S NOT YOUR JOB.

Back to the topic,

Honestly, I say you find the nearest headshop (even if it's far away) get a friend and take a day to go have a fuckin' adventure. It'll be a good story and you'll have a new bong.

10. Apparently you don't read the user comments on products you purchase or are interested in. Start doing it.

11. it says something along the lines of amsterdam s/d i believe. it does not say grasscity or anything of the like. if your parents question you, tell them its a video game (or 2 depending on the price of ur bong) and tell them that the maker of the game is located in amsterdam.

this worked wonders for me when my mom questioned me about what i bought from amsterdam. thought of it on the spot.

12. I did read the comments on multiple bongs.

13. And you're still not aware that shipping from this site takes FOREVER? It doesn't help that it's shipping from Europe.

14. Plenty of people report 11 days or less shipping.

15. The same can be said for those that have to wait WEEKS. I guess it's a gamble.

16. Would everyone stop complaining about the "underage police"? I mean you can't get mad because you gave us reason to believe you're underage.

That goes for anyone who complains about someone thinking another is underage. I'm so sick of the kids who get on this site.

EDIT: Just to make things clear, I'm not talking to anyone directly, I'm just saying the people who say "underage police" are being moronic

17. I don't see why anyone cares about underaged users on this site aside from legal repercussions superjoint can face. You guys must have been terrible siblings... Honestly

18. I don't care about underage smokers, I'm just sick of the immature kids on this site. If they're going to be on this (18+) forum, then they need to both act mature about it and don't make it obvious that they are underage.

19. Implying everyone over 18 is mature. By this logic everyone who acts immature and is over 18 should also get removed from the site. Albeit, that would be a beautiful thing :')

20. dude shut up, why do you even care? i'm 19 and i'm wondering the same question. i go to university but i'm living at home for the summer so i can work and live rent free. i want to order something from GC because i support GC and would rather purchase something from their shop, and also because it's a lot less expensive than the typical headshop.

why is everyone so intent on calling people out on being underage? he's probably not and his question is completely valid.