How do I blow him?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by j3nn4f3r, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Not exactly HOW do I blow him, because I know HOW to do it. I just don't know... how to do it.

I've known this guy about six months, he was the first guy I met when I moved into my apartment.

He comes over about 3-4 times a week and we play video games and smoke. He's stayed the night a few times, but we've never done anything. We hug, occasionally. If he's leaving.

I really like this guy, but I suck at talking to people about how I feel and I don't want to mess things up with him. So my next course of action was to just give him head. Because then he'd have no choice but to marry me because any head after my head just won't cut it.

And now I don't know what to do because I don't know how to initiate it. I've never had trouble with this, every guy I've been with we've talked about it. But this guy never mentions sex and I'm seriously afraid he's sticking me in the friend zone. My blowjobs are way too good for them to be wasted sitting in the damn friend zone.

I mean, do I just offer it...? Do I just lean over one night while we're watching movies and go for it? I don't want to get smacked in the face and I don't want to get rejected. Help. =[ :confused_2:

2. Just do it, the worst outcome is a no out of how many yes's?

3. Buuuut how?

Like, do I send him a text? "Come over, shove your dick down my throat."? I mean. Christ. And what if he says no? Then what?

I mean damn what if he doesn't even give me a chance to prove how awesome I am at it?

4. Invite him over. Smoke. Chill. Kiss him, if he pushes you off he probably won't accept head. If he keeps kissing, go on down

5. sucking a guy's dick to get him to like you is not how you should go about it.

6. I know that.

But I like giving head. And I like him. Therefore... combine the two and I'll be happy.

So maybe a blowjob isn't the best way to go about making a move, but damn, I don't know how to just straight up kiss someone and I don't really know any other moves.

7. That's a paradox, ma'am. You said you were the greatest at bj's and now you're asking us for advice (and to be honest mostly only horny dudes read this thread)

advice: just say, "want a blowjob."

8. If this "guy" is truly a part of the male gender not much more needs to be said than "I want to give you head" He should be at your door within minutes, belt loosened no shoes or shirt.

If not, hes gay and you have been friend zoned.

9. It's not giving them, it's initiating them. I've never gave a guy a blowjob before that I hadn't previously talked to about blowing or been in a relationship with.

10. just bite the bullet and talk to him about it. it will be just as awkward if he says he doesnt like you as it would be if he turns down your blow job attempt.

11. You play video games with him?? get super stoned... make a little wager, if you lose you'll blow him... gauge his reaction... then let him win. Thus the throat is opened wide and ready for insertion! haha. Otherwise, you're a girl... you should know how to flirt. Get into a tickle match and just kiss the guy, if he don't pull away then drop down and grace him with your talents.

12. This is perfect. Kind of. He bet me today that I wouldn't level up past him today in Dead Island, and I'm like 2k exp away from it. Just need to rework that bet a little.

13. If you don't want to fuck things up, you don't wanna look like a whore. Just keep flirting with him, make it obvious, and if he doesn't make a move, he's either a vagina or isn't interested; by that time, you can just straight up tell him.

14. Well you gotta make it even keeled... If he wins, then he buys you dinner or something. I mean, if you know you're better then him and he knows it too... then make it sound like a far fetched thing like "you know i wont lose, im better then you in every way... just have that money set aside to take me some where nice.." and even if he does lose, you still win... you get a date with a guy you like and who knows you might end that night with a kiss and actually grow something legit from it.

15. Every asserter risks rejection, you wanna please this guy, what about YOU?
    you've known this guy 6 months and you wanna get married already.....HEY! slow down, if he's that good you may wanna keep him, by playing it HIS way, why don't he move in with you.. or you move into his place....?
    Oral pleasure is but a very small part of being together.

peace

"V"

16. He probably just doesn't wanna fuck up your relationship. He's probably dying to fuck you... I mean who would hang out with a girl just to hang out? Girls are boring, talkative, stupid, etc.

Blowjobs are for 14 year olds, vaginal penetration needs to be involved in an adult relationship.

17. Send some provocative texts and judge his response. If he flirts back, invite him over and get busy :D

18. If you want to date him you might want to try kissing him first and build on that. Also you could just tell him straight up. No need to feel awkward about telling the truth. If you just go straight to blowing the dude you might just end up being a friend with benefits. I love sucking dick and sometimes I have the urge to do it too so I get where you're coming from, but if you really like the dude and you're not sure how he feels you might want to take it slower...

If not then:

Invite him over to watch a movie. Sit close to him. Once the movie is started start kissing his neck and rub his crotch. Once he's hard just open up those jeans pull that dick out and shove it down your throat.:D

19. Shestones17 is completely right. I also agree with all of the other people that said you two should kiss first. The next time he comes over, be more flirtatious. HOLD EYE CONTACT FOR A LONG TIME and then look away for a second and then look back. If he's still looking at you and he looks into it, just slowly move towards him and go in for the kiss. Then, make out. Feel him up. Rub him through his jeans. While still kissing him, unbutton and unzip his pants. Then pull back SLIGHTLY from the kiss so he opens his eyes and looks at you. At this point you should smile and knelt on the floor and suck awaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Good luck, sounds fun as shiiiiit!

20. ^ ^ ^ knows how to seduce a guy

Follow this advice. If it doesn't work, he is probably not attracted and you should just make a joke out of it, "Yeah well you fucking suck at video games! :p"