Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i become more social when im high? and how do i prevent falling asleep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carbassboy, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I have 2 problems when im high.

1.) i fall asleep within 30 minutes of smoking or

2.) if i dont fall asleep i get into my the zone and think alot and dont talk to anyone else

i listen to what people are saying and even if they are talking to me i give them one word responses...like i dont know how to keep a conversation. i feel like anything i say would be useless to continue the conversation.

how do i prevent both of these problems.

2. I fail to see any problems.

3. Smoke sativas so you're more upbeat, be around people you're comfortable with who you don't mind saying stupid things in front of. Feel open and you'll be open with them.

4. Why is everyone asking for social help these days. You don't have to talk.. dont try to impress people.