how do i ask this girl out while shes at work?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sleezy, Jun 7, 2010.

1. anyways... my local cornerstore where i always go to 2 get my dutches got this bangin chiick that works night shifts... cute face slim waste and ass fatter then delicious..LOL.. anyways she usually flirts with me.. "always says hope u have a nice night hun" in a sweet and sexy voice... but my question is how do i get to the next step? i dont have problems talkin with girls or anything.. i just dont know how to ask her while shes at work? i mean.. what if some1's behind me in line.. thats kind of awkward.

2. wait til you're the only one in the store and gradually make small talk more and more as you go by the store. then after a while ask her when she's gettin off and see if she wants to smoke or something.

3. yea idk if she smokes ar anything like that tho... shes look like she might... i tell her what dutch i want and she grabs it no problem... so idk... lol prolly go up and get a dutch after i take my shower... hopefully shes workin.. then if ppl are in the store ill just linger around till im the only one... then go up and bullshit wit her.. and ask her for her number see if she wants to chill sumtime.

4. Just tell her you would like to take her to dinner and get to know her.

5. if your comfortable around her and it seems like you are
    its a simple.. "can I get your number" base or ask her to smoke with you sometime.

6. well, if theres folks in line, you could start screaming something about a robbery. that should clear everyone out.

7. hahaha hey that might work... might put a sence of humor on my resume eh? lol u like how that rhymes.... resume eh???

8. i do like that.

9. liar!!

10. Maybe when shes like, "have a nice night" be like "hey heres my number(hand her a piece of paper with your number on it) give me a call if you wanna join me/hang out later/etc" then just leave

then she doesnt feel pressured or anything and as long as your really chill about it and like sorta like you dont give a fuck, i think it would turn out well.

11. Next time you go to buy your dutches just slip her your number and tell her to call you.