Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i ask my sister if she smokes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsta, May 26, 2009.

1. Im 18 and my sister is 21. We are both chilling together during the summer, but with me being the younger brother she mite not like my smoking. I know she does, she has a bob marley tattoo, smeels like weed alot and iv'e found 2 grams in her purse.

2. ask her if she wants to have a session, bring along some top notch bud to impress her

3. uh.. just tell her you smoke? lol

4. Just bluntly ask and if she says no just be like I know you do and I do too

5. eh any others?

6. i'd most likely just pull out a doobie and light it up. pass it to her casually and there you go haha

7. ;):smoking::D

8. I doubt she will care too much if she smokes.

Take some nice bud with you & tell her she has to share.

9. ask her if you can borrow a lighter. She'll ask for what. And tell her to spark up a bowl and if she would like to join.

Otherwise just ask her straight up, it shouldn't be that hard. What do you mean she wouldn't like you smoking? Why not, doesn't make any sense unless your under 18 or something.

10. " Aye yo bitch, lets go burn a fat one "

or

" Hey sister, i want to ask you something.. will you go smoke a marijuana cigarette with me, please?"

11. hide a dank nug somewhere in the room. She will then walk in and start crawling around on all 4s sniffing wildly, to try and find the bud. Then go and take the bud back and be like "hey wanna roll up a doobie?"

well thats how id do it

12. Are you seriously 18 and asking this question? Stop smoking that swag its making you dumb, but for serious, obviously you know your sister smokes, you're 18 ( a man... enough), she will be excited to smoke with you. Use your mind, come on, she's your fucking sister and you don't feel comfortable asking her or what? Fucken blaze with her already :wave:. Sorry if I came off rough, but I know the answer to your question is resting on the back of your mind and instead of ripping the root out and acting on it you are letting others water it, pickit, and hand it to you. Use your mind :D. Isn't it funny my post is like three times as long as the OPs ragging on him about asking this question, much love, peace ;).

13. #13 bongsta, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    promise im of age for the site, but i am her younger brother. since im tech. an adult i doubt she'll care, lets find out.

14. huh?

You should just straight up and ask her to blaze. You're making this into a big deal, and your gonna become more hesitant if you do this.

15. You found weed on her, Bob Marley tattoo, and smells like weed?

Your sister is a stoner dude.

16. Allow me to translate:

I promise I'm of age for this site, but I am her younger brother. Since I'm technically an adult, I doubt she'll care. Let's find out!

17. hahah thanks for that. I don't get how I didn't get that the first time...

18. Tell her you were thinking about experimenting with marijuana but, since you can tell she is such a conniseur, would like to either:

A. Get her opinion
    or
    B. Toke with her.