Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I ask my dealer to stop ripping me off without pissing him off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irock1336, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Ok I have been buying from this same dude since about last summer. He always gives me pretty good weed but recently i found out the deals he has been giving me were total shit prices. I just got a scale and i measured my bud and found out i was paying $20 a gram which where i live is a total rip off. Granted the bud was crip but around these parts a gram is about $10- $15 even for crip. I would buy elsewhere but i lost all my other connections and hes where 90% of the people in town get their bud. So he kinda has my ass. Hes also one of those people who goes around thinking he can kick everybodys ass so im kinda scared to confront him. How could i ask for a better deal without losing my only connection and getting my ass kicked? Id appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks! :wave::smoke:

2. Wait... If everyone is buying from him then how is it a rip off?
    Unless everyone is getting ripped off?...

3. Yes but like i said hes the only connection and hes one of those gangster types who goes around fighting people hes crazy he tried to fight some really tall black guy and got his ass kicked and he thinks hes the shit so im kinda scared lol

4. Just bring your scale next time and weight it out right there. When its short, ask for what you paid for or just dont buy it.

5. Yeah. If everyone is buying from him at 20$ a gram, then that means people buying from middlemen would be paying more due to pinching/middleman trying to make a profit... which means the average price would be driven higher... Errr.

As for how to ask him, dunno. Buy a bigger amount than you normally do and ask him to weigh it in front of you due to it being a larger amount. Do this a few times until the in-person weighing becomes a norm?

6. tell him your kinda strapped for cash and need to get it cheaper.

7. he only rips off me other people he gave awesome prices like $10 a gram for purple kush he knows he can take advantage of me because im just outta highschool and im short and white lmao

8. Tell him to stop..... jk thats no help.

Tell him his scales wack or something because yours says hes a bitch

9. Any dealer here would be like, alright don't ask me for it again.

10. grow..... i get 4 oz for 20 bucks

11. idk ill try ill just tell him over the fone that i heard some other people got better deals and id appreciate it if hed lower the price a bit

12. i cant and dont want to grow because im in an apartment with strict landlords and the laws here in florida are retarded

13. I agree with this guy do that^^^^

14. How long have youve been buying from him? If for a while, just say "Hey ive beena loyal customer and id appreciate it if you hooked me up every once in a while" if that doesnt work then idk

15. My best advice is to go to a town like 15 or 20 mins away and drive there if you have your license. Get to know those folk, find out who's who, make connections, and start making deals. Just 3 things to remember, 1. dont tell your current dealer, just be like, I quit smoking bud, 2. Dont carry more then like an ounce on you while driving, & 3. dont drive while high. aslong as you have your license and follow the advice I tell you, you will be smoking again in no time with more fair dealing hopefully. :smoke:

16. Don't smoke for a while so you can save up the money to buy yourself a pair of balls.

Loljk, I'm the same way man. But really, buy some brass knucks. If not that be like "Dude I need you to cut me a deal here. These prices are kinda a little steep. Think you could hook me up?"

If he says no, fuck him. If he says yeah, meet him but still bring some sort of protection lol he sounds like a doucher so I wouldn't take a chance hah

17. like i said its only me he rips off and im pretty sure he is a middleman cause hes not like a huge drug dealer or some shit just some asshole who i met and offered to sell me some

18. Don't take any shit from him, if you know he's shorting you, say something politely and if he doesn't budge, go to someone else. There's always going to be another dealer, unless you live somewhere incredibly small but I just googled where you live and it's not ha so just try to reach an amicable settlement or ditch him

19. ya lol hes a fag but ill just tell him over the fone to lower it to at least $15 a gram for only dank shit i mean wats he gonna do over the fone and ill tell him that i got other people who could hook me up even tho i dont lol

20. Okay I retract my last comment. Grow a pair.