How do i ask her if she smokes?

Discussion in 'General' started by purple3.0haze, May 18, 2011.

1. So there's this girl that was in an art class with me, we always sat together n the teacher could never get us to stop talking. We talked about alot of different things but partying/ smoking never came up so idk if she's cool with it. I don't know what her opinion is n i've dealt with a few non-smoking girls that stopped talking to me when they found out i did (bitches anyway, but i can always use the "company"). It'd be really chill if she did cuz then we could hang out n smoke n I'm pretty sure she's cool with going on nature walks n stuff so that would be awesome. I'm gonna wind up asking her to do something in the next few weeks anyway. But i'm looking for some tips on how to be coy about it.

2. ask in roundabout ways, or bring up something about cannabis politics and catch her reaction?

3. thats not a bad idea cuz she knows i like to talk about politics (i'm a poly sci major) only thing is she's clueless about the topic. New york is trying to reduce the penalties, so i could just be like 'hey i'm pretty happy the cops aren't gonna be busting my pot head friends as much'

4. There are millions of girls out there that smoke more weed than you and probably grow it too. Don't narrow your horizons to some girl that thinks marijuana is negative somehow. If you want to bring it up, just tell her a story including the fact you smoked a joint. See how she reacts. If she doesnt mention anything about it she's probably not cool with weed. If she gives you a negative reaction, she's a closed minded girl and likely ignorant in many other ways. If she's cool with it, i'm sure you'll be smokin in no time..

If she's not cool with it, on to the next girl dude.. There are plenty more...

5. that's the thing i like her enough that i'd lie to her about how much i smoke, she's really pretty lol. I finally found a girl that's not stupid & has ambitions

6. Don't lie. That's a deal breaker in just about everything, not just relationships.. For every girl you are lying to about how much you smoke, there are 5 other's that are way cooler and that smoke.. The fact is she'd be wrong if she was against Marijuana. Unless she's against alcohol and everything else.. Then she's probably taking life too seriously..

7. i think i'm just over thinking everything i know she drinks n she a damn art major she most likely blazes

8. There you go, if she drinks she has to be cool with Marijuana because alcohol is WAAYY more dangerous and kill more people than all drugs (illegal and legal) combined. If she drinks and is against pot she's not a smart girl contrary to what ya thought :)

9. OP - "So, do you smoke"

either
    her - "Eugh, thats horrible"... OP -"Yeah, I hate tobacco too, but what about other things?" (wry smile, hint, hint)

or
    "Yeah"..."Hmm bad habit I know, me too (just to make her feel better). You smoke just tobacco or other things too?" (wry smile, hint, hint, nudge nudge)

It isn't too tough, OP, just have some conviction, and confidence and you'll do fine. The worst that can happen is that she'll say that she doesn't...

10. ehh not totally true, alot of kids out there think pot is worse but do it anyway n there not dumb there just misinformed. But i just asked my boy who knew her ex-bf n according to him she does smoke, so i'm deff gonna mention it. Not all i'm really hoping is that she's chill to smoke with n isn't a 'bugger'.

11. do you smoke?

12. ^clever, very coy

13. Say the following words: you ever smoke (pulling out a marijuana cigarette) weed?

We will probably see a thread in "love, sex, and relationships" soon that says "how do i ask him if she smokes"

14. lmao honestly that would be awesome, i'd be in my car so fast

15. Doodle little nuggets of weed like you're daydreaming about it?

Or try drawing a bong genie, you know? A bong genie?

16. "Sooo, you like to get high?"

:smoke: