Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I ask a person if she smokes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tybear97, Jun 1, 2012.

1. One of my friends told me this one girl I know smokes im not sure if its true. Im not really close to the girl but we are friends. How do I ask her on facebook if she smokes without it sounding like me asking her. I dont want her to find out I want to smoke if she doesnt. I have never smoked before so thats why im still trying to find a person to sell me some please help. ps. I dont want it to sound like im asking her she smokes. because I dont want her to tell other people

2. You might wanna try to buy from a drug dealer and not some random girl.

3. I cant find anybody else I live in a very small town and I dont know anybody that smokes

4. No places the other kids your age hangout at? Summer school may be promising. :smoke:

5. this post is so immature. one day you will realize the folly of your ways. just say you heard from someone else that she did it.

6. LOL well its not easy to find someone to buy from if ur new to a area. They usually find you..

7. do you smoke ?

8. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']do you smoke ?[/quote]

Check the website your on. We all smoke!

Edit: wrong thread, I thought I clicked on a different one that I posted on earlier. I apologize.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tennessee

10. [quote name='"tybear97"']Tennessee[/quote]

East, middle or west?

11. Just be like: AYE YO BABY YOU SMOK3 D3M Tw33dS?????????????

12. Well someone is 13 years old

13. what part cause i live in Tennessee too and its pretty easy to find weed.

14. Start talking about the topic.

"Hey! Have you heard about the Zombie in Miami?"

"Yea, I heard he took acid, and bath salts"

"So did you try any drugs?"

If she asks you just stay honest. Don't mess this up little guy!

15. tell her you've never smoked before, and that you wanna smoke and fuck her. that would be the honest answer, correct?

16. #17 smoking515, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    You sound like a middle schooler just ask her " do you smoke weed?" who gives a fuck if she says no and tells people. If you are actually 18 or older you wouldn't care because you either in high school and everyone smokes, or graduated in college,or not and even more people smoke then.

17. I live in east tennessee near cleveland

18. Biitch you smoke trees?

19. It sounds like you're surrounded by a circle of friends that would disapprove of you smoking bud