Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Ask A Classmate For A Hook-up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GimpySmokedUp, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hey, everybody. I've been absent here for over two years now. I haven't been friends with cannabis since August, and I'm itching to get back into the business. As a consumer, that is. My problem is I'm in an area where I know virtually no one who might be comfortable enough to deal with me. 

Now, my girlfriend knows a couple people that may be able to help. She doesn't want to assist in my endeavor, as she is against my smoking, but accepts it nonetheless. However, there is a mutual friend/classmate of ours that has a source where she gets her product. I don't know her personally, but my girlfriend and I are taking care of her cat. (I'm also Facebook friends with her)

So how do I approach the subject with her?

Do I attempt to formulate a friendship first, or do I come out and ask?

As they say, a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

Thanks for your help in advance! :D

2. "Say friend, I'm looking for a bit of green. Mind helping me out?"

My dad always says "If you don't ask, the answer is always no". Worst case scenario is she can't help you out. Although you should try to see if you can get introduced to her connect. It's kind of annoying when people continually try to hit me up for weed. I'll help you out once to be a good friend, but I'm not the weed man. So don't call me twice a week asking for a g.

Not saying you would, but it's happened when I've helped someone out in the past.

3. I wouldn't flat out ask her. I'd get her started on the topic and when it feels right ask. I'd do it in person as well. But that's just me. Cheers

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

Agreed, kind of ease into the conversation. Maybe casually bring up the topic of smoking then say "Yeah I've been dry for a while, trying to get a new connect but haven't found one yet.." see if she bites. She might just offer to help you out without you even asking, I've gotten a connect like that before.

5. ^That. Don't seem unfriendly and like you're only interested in talking to her to get weed. But just be chill about it, don't be like, "Can you get me weed and for much and by when!?!?!?!?!?"

6. "Good afternoon sir/ma'am, do you know where I could obtain some cannabis?"
    "Where the weed at, my niggas?"
    "I am interested in purchasing some marijuana."
    "Can I buy some weed off you?"

7. Just ask if they still smoke because you were looking to buy some.

8. *casual approach as not to spoke the wild hook up*
    hey, im the boyfriend of ____.whats up
    (wait for reply)
    Casually bring up herb, maybe ask her if she smokes or something
    (wait for reply)
    witty banty for a bit
    (wait for reply)
    DROP THE BOMB
    Nothing, I kinda need some tree if you could help me out?

she either says " uhhh sure" or " nah i cant really do that"

9. if you know them even a little then just ask them straight up. or make some small talk first if you feel more comfortable. make sure/ask if they smoke is about the only criteria you should meet to successfully find a hookup.

10. Depending on where you live, you could look on Craigslist. I've never gotten bad weed from there.