How do i approach this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Username48, Aug 24, 2011.

1. So i work at a grocery store, in the meat department, and there is this super hot cashier who works there. She's got DAT ASS. Nearly came when i saw her in low-cut jeans...

Anyhoo, i've always been shit with girls and i always think out the scenario in my head, exactly how i'm going to act, but when the opportunity arises, my brain seizes up and i can't even say hello. :( No surprise i've never had a gf, or even kissed a girl. (FML)

So i have not talked to her yet, but i've caught her staring at me few times and stuff, so i feel like if i don't say anything soon, shit will get awkward before we've even met. I know a lot of people are going to say "just talk to her" but shit, it's so hard for me to "just talk" to girls!

I'm not looking for the perfect thing to say. But if anyone knows what would be a good time to approach her, or how i can get over my social anxiety, it'd be much appreciated. :)

2. Seriously you need to gain self confidence and man up. You need to tell yourself you're the man and BELIEVE IT! Confidence is the key.

3. Hm... Let me see... so you're at the meat department and she's at the cashier?

How far is the cashier from the meat department? Usually the meat department is at the inner most of the grocery, and obviously the cashier is near the exit, so I guess you are at the farthest place from her.

That's not a good sign... Already you are handicapped by the distance.

First, reclaim the disadvantage by removing the distance.

Work your way to become a cashier.

Once you've become a cashier, then you'll be working very near her... so you got the advantage on distance now.

Are you reading this? Or am I just wasting my time?

4. "Hey baby I got some nice meat for you ;)"
    "ew you're gross"
    "no seriously, check out these new york steaks I just cut"
    "..."
    "wanna fuck?"

5. ask her if she likes meat cause thats your specialty

6. Plan to say "Hey pound, can I dat ass you?" ;)

7. Holy Fuck are you me?!!!!:eek:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw]Mad TV-Can I Have Your Number - YouTube[/ame]

9. Start with small talk brother. When you're working and happen to be around her, act confident..if you ever pass by her tell her a friendly "hi". After a while of that, go up to her and say "hey, working hard?" or "Cashier jobs look really robotic..". Stuff like that to kind of break the ice so then you can talk and feel more comfortable. Breaking the ice is the hardest part man. ;)

10. Take her to the candy shop, buy her some Mike and Ikes, then let her lick your lollipop.

11. I actually used to work in the front end (and yes, the meat department is as far from the cashiers as can be...) as a courtesy clerk, because i was trying to get more hours at the time. I quit that because the management in that department is a joke, and i couldn't stand most of the people who worked there. unfortunately, she didn't work there at the time, so i never had the chance when i would have worked with her directly, and it would have been 100 times easier... :(

12. lol. What's your situation, man?

13. [​IMG]

14. #16 BlueD, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    This is all you have to do:

Go up to her and ask her for a random item (the most random thing ever: doesn't even have to exist) and what aisle it is on.

Then when she gives you the info be like, "Actually, I'm not looking for _____ at all I just wanted to know your name."

Bam! Foot in the door.:cool:

15. #17 Climbstoned, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude is a genus. Try it. Make her smile. And make sure u have a lol smile on all day. So when she sees u, u always look happy and like open to convo. Try and catch her eye randomly and aquardly smile. Then kind of laugh, so she knows u acknowledged that was weird and shell no u find her attractive after that. Then shel be more willing to talk to u. Girls like to no guys r attracted to them.

16. [​IMG]

17. Gotta admit it. I LIKE IT!

18. aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly
    aquardly