Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i approach this dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, Jul 5, 2012.

1. am currently out of town, staying on the beach for a couple of weeks. thing is i'm pretty sure this guy that lives in the apartment block i'm staying at is a dealer because i keep seeing people come to his house for like 15min then they leave plus i saw some mj plants in his balcony too.

i will be coming back here in a couple of months so it'd be awesome if i got to know the guy as it would make my life much easier lol because i wouldn't have to bring as much weed. anyway idk how to approach him... it'd be weird af if i knocked on his door and went like "u got some" right? and following him around smoking joints until he acknowledges me would be kinda creepy too imo lol

2. introduce yourself as his neighbor and ask if he has bud..

3. Just wait until you see him around the place or something and strike a conversation. Just hint around at the idea of weed and he'll probably just roll with it. Then you can ask him if he knows anyone you could buy from. If he's got a ton of customers, I'm sure he'll sell you a quick bag.

4. If u really look like ur avatar I'rl u will have no problem getting some he probably will smoke u out for free stoners love girls that smoke ganja just knock on his door and ask him Altough depending how much he moves he may think ur a ci or he just dosent want to bring any heat to his operation Altough people who sell out of their house generally arent the smartest peas in the pot. So I say go for it make sure u let someone know where ur going before u go knocking on his door tho

5. just tell him straight up but do not seem suspicious, try to be friendly

6. Wait outside his door until he walks out and then when you hear it open just act like youre looking for something

Dealer: "Hey ___"
    You: "Oh, Hey ____"
    Dealer: "What are you looking for?"
    You: "Oh umm haha I was going to smoke a bowl but my bud dropped and I couldn't find it, I've seen some weed plants on your balcony you have any buds you can sell me?"

Dealer: (Hopefully if hes cool) "Yeah man"

Then if hes big time hell come out with a fat sack (Of weed ;)) im sure, But that's just one way it could be a much simpler plan im sure

7. only applies if it's you in avi

if you came to my house i'd tell u to beat off, til you showed me the twins. then i'd let you in

8. Just knock on his door and introduce your self and get to know him a bit and then ask him if he knows where you can get some weed, thats way he doesn't think you've judged him as a dealer.

9. just straight up say "hey i'm your neighbour, do you sell trees?" if he's a stoner, he'll catch on and if he doesn't, no harm done.

10. If u got weed go outside an blow while he's out there.. The rest as they say will be history. Smoking with him or him knowing ur high is an indication ur good ppl

Dutchie.

11. when you seem ask if he knows anyone who can get some for you, if hes straight up hell be sure man i can help you out and then you may get raped or get bud

12. when you see him in the hall just be like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGGGG.... Youuuu got it up mang....?

13. Just knock on his door and blow some bud smoke in his face when he opens it.

He'll get the idea pretty fast.

14. just go knock on his door be like sorry man...but you got some toilet paper i can have...?

and be like damn smell dank in here

lol good luck

:smoke:

15. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']when you seem ask if he knows anyone who can get some for you, if hes straight up hell be sure man i can help you out and then you may get raped or get bud[/quote]
    omg why would i get raped don't tell me this because i'm seriously not going lol

anyway thank you guys imma see if i can catch him around tonight and be like we live in the same block, i've seen your plants before do you think you can help me out? and see what happens lol

16. If you have any weed, ask him if he wants to smoke it with you. If he's sketched out by you asking, he'll know you're not a narc if you light up a joint in front of him.

17. Ask him if he wants to smoke a joint. After smoking him up there's no way he'll be suspicious so he'll definitely sell you some bud.

18. Or smoke out on your balcony while he is outside. A real connoisseur would smell it and obviously try to get you to smoke his bud. That's how I met my dealing neighbor. If that isn't feesable just lightly hint at wanting to smoke. Honestly I think your gonna be fine if he has plants showing outside his apartment he obviously is smoking enough to be paranoid haha

19. dont go to the door and ask. If someone came to my door randomly, without a call, id expect they're gonna try some slick shit or a cop.

20. Knock on his door and yell "POLICE OPEN UP"

And when he opens just be all "jk bro, sell me some pot"

He will be so relieved your not the police he might even give you some free pot.