How do i approach this chick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MostDope561, Jan 18, 2012.

1. This girls a freshmen im a senior shes in one class with me but like we dont talk i sent her a friend request and she accepted it and i wanna just talk to her on fb but i like dont know what to say help me out.

2. Freshman and Senior sorry but that's a little creepy!

3. You could try growing a set of balls?

4. What you do is:

1. Get a rag
    2. Put chloroform on rag
    3. Ask her if it smells like chloroform

And that's how you approach/ capture a female.

Not really. Dude, just talk to her if you're interested, and be yourself. If she acts like she's intrigued, lay it on thick. You'll be bumping uglies in no time.

5. This is weird.

Freshman in HS or freshman in College?

If it's HS, prepared to be put in jail.

6. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']This is weird.

Freshman in HS or freshman in College?

If it's HS, prepared to be put in jail.[/QUOTE]

He brings up a good point...if your in college then jus act like yourself an start a convo

But if your in HS then that's a no go my friend.

7. Gonna have to side with everyone else and say that the age difference is too great.

8. If this is college just start chatting with her casually about the class and work on developing a friendship. Chances are if she's a freshman she might find it comforting to have a friend that has been in college for awhile so if she needs help she knows who to turn to.

If this is high school I would find someone else.

9. Don't live a life of regret....tell her what your telling us, you wanna chat but don't know where to start...don't wanna be too smart or too dumb, don't wanna scare her away, and the age difference might freak her out...honesty is always a good policy

women like confident men....any woman worth having always sees inner beauty

If not keep the chloroform idea on the back burner

Pics or it never happen

10. If shes in highschool, back off. I understand guys wanting fresh puss and all, but cmon shes still just a vulnerable little girl even if she is physically developed shes not emotionally.
    If shes in college idk grow some and talk to her? Nothings worse than a guy with no confidence.

11. So you've never spoken to the girl,but sent her a fb request?

Tbh,that's kind of creepy.
    :bolt:

12. Yeah man that's whack