how do guys really feel about stoner girls?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganja_girl:), Mar 2, 2010.

1. Have you tried the tender tray? Shit is off the chain

"Everything's better when you're high, if you don't smoke I don't know why"

2. If i found a decent stoner chick id wife her up in a heartbeat.

3. Same

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #344 Old School Smoker, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    Stoner girls are sexy because they smoke weed. I find them attractive.

5. Im cool with it as long as they chew some gum afterwards, i dont wanna talk to a girl with a stinky breath. Ciggs is a different story doe. NASTY AF

6. Met 2 chicks at work that smoke. We hang and they're chill as fuck. Not fake stoners. Hell one offered to buy my pipe for 5$ more than I paid

sent from your mom's house

7. Honestly, id really love to find someone who smokes to go out with. Chicks who dont smoke can be cool, but i like the bonding experience of having a sesh with someone. I just find i know people who ive seshed with better than people who i havent so its a good way to judge what kind of a person they really are. People tend to show their true selves when smoking weed so theres not much of a chance for them to try to hide shitty qualities.

8. Stoner girls, for the win

Roll Another One.

9. Your asking a bunch of stoners if we are ok with stoners, basically. What do you expect us to say.

10. Lol stay high my friend

11. so i've met a good looking girl, decent job and college gradute that also love some goood dank.

the problem is  : she's the sister of one of my best friends....

12. Tell that nigga to gtfo the way

13. I love stoner girls because I'm a fucking stoner and I want to hang out with someone who enjoys pot as much as I do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumqsq

14. It's a +. But not all of them are 'my style'.
    But who am I to judge, I already have one.

15. It is just like all groups of people, you have your awesome stoner chicks (god bless them) and you have your awful stoner chicks. My old roommates had a couple move in with them, and the girl was dope as fuck, she'd load a bowl, take a hit, pass it, and make us all food at the same time. I've also known an abundance of "stoner" bitches who think the fact that they have a vagina means they don't have to pay for weed. There's always rotten apples in the bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Dry, sandpapery blowjobs.

Naw though, they're cool. 

17. Smoking bud with me is cool.
    But a girl that smokes darts, I won't go near ✋

Dude, where's my car?

18. If they bring their own bud to the table or pitch in  then they're cool. If they think they can just  smoke mine because they have a vag then not cool at all.

19. Love me some stoner girls so much, I married one.

20. Id take a girl who blazes anyday over a drunk ass girl....
    Cant trust the drunk ones....been there done that.