How do firecrackers work?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jakr, Sep 21, 2017.

1. You basically just heat up the bud first, then sprinkle it on a cracker but then if you do that could it not be sprinkled onto anything instead of making cannabutter? Sorry noob at edibles.

Anyway anyone use any different method? I tried crackers for the first time yesterday. I put the ground herb in the oven for 10 mins at 250F, then Nutella on two crackers and made a sandwich and in the oven for 15 mins at 300F.

2. This is my recipe from 10 years ago havent made it in many many years.

Decarb: 240degrees, 30minutes. ground weed on aluminum foil.

depending on how much weed you have, lets say 7grams"

get a bowl, take 1 cup of peanut-butter and some olive oil,
    and the weed which you should now ground to a powder.
    Add just enough oil that its not slimy but on the verge.
    (somewhere around 4-6 tblspoons I forgot since its been a while)
    Now MIX

then take a ritz cracker graham cracker ect.. get a nice spoonful of mixture
    and place on the cracker. then put a top cracker on. wrap in aluminum foil.

Do that til you use up your mixture.
    If I remember correctly I usually got about 20 cracker sandwiches from 7grams.

Now put all your aluminum foiled crackers and place on a cookie-sheet, pizza-pan, whatever...
    bake at 240 for 22 minutes.

Wait about 30 minutes before unwrapping. I never ate more than 7 at once.
    My friends girlfriend fainted on these after eating 6 or 7. ~2.2 grams or so..
    She blacked out in olive garden, Her and I both slept through an entire Santigold/Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. While my homie stood by himself the entire show. It was like a drug lol.
    Have fun m8

3. **I said decarb for 30minutes but depending on how dry your bud is it could take a little longer or shorter.