how do drug dealers spend their money?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrNewEngland420, Dec 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Mogwai"']You launder that shit. Ain't u seen breaking bad?[/quote]

I never really understood or bothered to Google what laundering money actually entails. I thought it turned the drug money Legit somehow with bank accounts, but Idk how its done

2. #22 Mogwai, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    It's all about having front businesses or other ways of making money that you filter your drug money through, have it taxed, and make it look like it was obtained through legal business of some sort.

Like if I were a big time Pokemon card dealer in school, but card trade were illegal... I'd sell my cards, open a lemonade stand and do some legit business and on the side I'd log fake customers making large lemonade purchases, and I'd substitute the money they'd pay with my pokeman money.

But 99% of dealers don't need to worry about that sort of stuff. They just get paid in cash and then they buy shit with cash, no questions asked. Not many people ask questions when offered cash, especially nowadays

Most dealers spend their money on cigarettes, food, bills, or anything else a "normal" person would. Nobody ever really looks twice

3. They catch on eventually, even with all the bribes, a smart dealer, doesn't show he's loaded by spending heaps of money, only spend what you need to live, the idea is you get in ,cash out ,get out. And go live on a tropical island and get a big house what ever you want, or whatever you're dream is, just don't draw attention.

I'm a little tea pot short and stout

4. There is a lot of things that go on with money laundering. It is a very vague concept and unless you're spending a 100k a week the government isn't to worried about it. That being said, "dealers" always have there ways of making dirty money legal. It is pretty simple once you figure it out. Also being said, if you are a big time drug dealer, you don't even see your product or touch your product. Making it hard for the government to connect the dots.