Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do Doctors Tell When You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Spliff Shady, Apr 14, 2014.

1. My friend has legal issues for which he is going to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist told him he can only smoke on weekends or the doctor won't be able to tell if the medicine is working. He said he will drug test him. My question is are there any tests doctors can do to tell on what day you smoked? Like say you smoked Thursday to Sunday but not Monday Tuesday and Wednesday you go see him. Would he be able to tell if you smoked Thursday and Friday?

2. THC stays in the system for longer than just a few days.

I'm on the stance that currently there is no sure fire way to tell the exact day that someone smoked without asking 'Did you smoke that day?'.

3. Unless he is completley blazed out of his mind, I don't think there is a way to tell if ones high or not, but I have often wonderd this myself.

4. Welp he could be using a saliva test. With those thc only stays in your system for a couple days. So if he springs the test on you mid week and you're dirty he'll know you must have been smoking with your medicine.

He could also be studying your thc levels. Idk how that works but i mean its possible. He is a doctor.

Or he could just be making an attempt to scare you. Third seems most plausible. Make sure its okay to mix this medicine with weed, and if you do just only do it lightly. Like only at night and never before a sesh with him. Don't get blitzed 24/7 cuz then it will probably be obvious.,

5. they can read levels on the testbut everyones chemistry is different like dude said closest he can get is a saliva test