Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do dealers get away with it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Jun 26, 2012.

1. For like a full time drug dealer, how do they hide all the $$$? If you got audited wouldn't they be fucked? And if you bought like a car or house with their dirty money, wouldn't that also raise suspicion? And do they just keep all the cash at their house, or constantly bring in money from a no known source? Sorry if this didn't make much sense, I'm high. But I don't understand it

2. LOL. That's funny. Well, I knew a guy who flipped real estate, but sold marijuana on the side. So basically the few deals he made from real estate covered his IRS stuff, while the marijuana sales covered everything else, including his many visits to the strip club, lol. I don't really think there are any "full time" drug dealers, save for those like deep in the streets, but I mean... they live in poor neighborhoods and buy a lot of their stuff off the streets, so.

3. smarter ones obviously launder it :le:

4. I know someone who sells dro full time. Not sure how he doesn't get caught, but he has been doing it for the last 6-9 years or so with no problem. Lol

5. you have a wife that works a legit job and you buy everything small in cash and let her put the other shit in her name. gotta trust your woman for that to work but that is what i see most common.

6. Errything in my mamas name ...

7. [quote name='"jpayso"']Errything in my mamas name ...[/quote]

Haha some Wayne.

But yeah they buy small shit. Put money in different places towards different things. But honestly every half-ass smart drug dealer knows you don't go and buy a 2013 Cadillac with 22's and shit if you don't have a job. Staying under the radar is a lot of common sense, you just have to have the willpower.

8. you buy SPEAKERS! and lots of em!

9. Most big time dealers, I assume have a business or store to make there money "clean".

10. Go purchase a receipt book. Every time you make a sale, write it down as you sold some glass figurines or some shit like that. Something that anybody can make a sell. And if you get audited, bam, throw the receipt book in the face of the IRS and tell 'em the suck it.

11. :eek:

Usually it gets laundered through their lady/whoever has a job in the house.

12. But then you will have to pay taxes on income earned. :rolleyes:

13. Have you not watched Weeds?

14. Get cancer, start a donations website, and have your connects all around the world make small tax exempt donations to your cancer fund with your money.

15. if everyone knew, everyone would be doing it

16. I'm going to guess that laundering money isn't what is keeping folks away.

"It's not the 10 years in jail, and rape, but how will I spend my money."

17. You use the dirty money nd turn it into legal money...eg buy scrap cars fix em up then sell em off turning the weed money into legal money

18. = laundering

19. [quote name='"StalinApproves"']Get cancer, start a donations website, and have your connects all around the world make small tax exempt donations to your cancer fund with your money.[/quote]

Ok heisenburg

20. SH! This guy is probably a police officer trying to figure out what to look for!