Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How different is a shit brick high and a mid to dank grade high ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farted, Dec 27, 2011.

1. i just started smoking so i've only smoked some shit brick nasty throat tearing pine smelling seed weed, i'm going to smoke some high grade shit with 3 of my expiernced friends tomarrow, is there much of a difference in high? what should i expect?

2. Ohhhhhh shit is all i can say

3. = Psychedelic Mushrooms

4. you'll probably get way higher than you're expecting too. and i mean way. WAY. higher.

5. Easiest way for me to put it is when you smoke dank, you get real high. When you smoke mids, you feel the last 30 minutes of a good high but for a longer period of time imo.
    So recap
    Good bud = good long high
    Bad bud = shitty long buzz

6. brick weed is dog shit

7. Wouldn't know, I never smoke brick weed. :p

THC is what mostly gets you high. Brick weed has less, might need 3 joints to achieve a similar buzz. Dank would be a bit clearer due to less smoking chemicals too.