Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did your parents react the first time they caught you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I got caught in when I was like 16 and my parents said I had to stop selling, but they let me keep smoking. Pretty cool

2. My mom and older brother flipped haha.Its aight cause theyre assholes anyway, always hated them before they caught me.I say fuck em for refusing the facts.I always tried to be level and respectful when speaking on the subject but these dumbass douches.. Retards can't comprehend how alcohol and cigarettes are worse than an 8th.~1996 Jiggawattz~

3. both my parents admitted to trying it but when they found out that I did it they were pissed off. it doesn't make much sense. 

4. My mum found a pipe in my room, I had smoked once in my life at that point in time and she assumed I was a drug addict. I told her I did it once and she kept yelling out stupid shit, "Have you ever seen a drug addict with a good job or a house", "Smoking hash will get you no where in life", "it wrecks your brain!" And a bunch of other false statements. Didn't really get in any trouble but from there on everytime I mucked up she blamed it on that one time I smoked weed... My dad doesn't know though. Some people are stupid lmao

5. They haven't found out  :ey:

I think my Dad knows that I've tried it and he doesn't seem that bothered. My Mom doesn't know and would probably hate me for it, but I moved out when I was 18 so I'm free to do whatever.

6. Mom wasn't mad asked to hit my blunt   [​IMG]

7. My mom caught me smoking I my room when I was 13 and told me I wasn't her son and all this shit lol. She's cool with out now because I'm successful and stuff. I'm pretty sure she never told my dad hahaSent from my iPad Air

8. One day I left my bubbler and weed and grinder out back (me and my buddies were blazing and went inside for some munchies. Well my dad came home an hour early and happened to go thru the backyard cause he brought home some construction shit from work. He grabs em and brings em in and sets them on the counter I'm like fuckkk ( my parents are huge stoners. Oz every 2-3 days..) He sends my friends home and then my mom gets home and he's like come in here so me and my mom did he's like wtf is this I said you know what it is and he's like blah blah where'd you get money for the good shit and I had a job I was like 15, so he looks to my mom and says well do we smoke it or throw it away? My mom grabbed it and said keep your bubbler but don't let us see it again. Now I blaze with my parents when they come out here or I go out there. They did it right they knew it wasn't bad but I was too young for it and stuff. Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app