Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did your parents find out you smoke pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 5, 2012.

1. They never did.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well my mom had just recently gotten a new boyfriend. It was Halloween of 8th grade. I came home early and he was a major major pot head, like waking up at 3am just to smoke and fall back asleep. Anyway I walk up and I don't care what they're doing as long they don't bother me. My mom tells me to come here and she says, "Have you ever smoked weed?" I replied truthfully, "No." She said well here I want you to know what it's like so you don't freak out if you're with friends and you get high. Said okay. And yeah he taught he how to roll and everything. They broke up and all but he still hooks me up every now and then.

3. My parents kinda did the same thing, and I thought they were oblivious but they walked in on me ripping a bong one time and so I knew they now knew. My dad said he knew for a whole just didn't want to say anything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They heard me trippin in my room! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #85 its.Blaze, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    My parents are oblivious about weed lol. The other day my mom was trying to talk to me and I was stoned off my ass. Long story short, I was laughing infront of her face and she asked me why I was making this weird face... I just turned around and left her there hanging. Lol she don't know nothing about mary jane man. Maybe she can distinguish the smell but doesn't know what it does to you. So I'm good  :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Best Story Ever!!!!!!!! 

7. Mine still have no idea. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app