Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did your parents find out you smoke pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Coming home stoned off my ass

2. They haven't.

3. Was like 15. Went to friends house just like any other day to play some Halo or just shoot the shit. Other friend was there, 22 years old. He had an ounce of some purple dank on him. We decided that we would head to his house real quick to let his dogs out. I got a really bad feeling in my stomach and we started walking. Yet, instead of going to his house we went to the woods. Next thing I know hes smoking a little chillum, and I'm about to take a hit with my other friend just chilling. At least 10 cop cars show up and a lot of officers holding us at gun-point. Kept asking where the gun was, I was a bit paranoid but I didn't have anything on me. Well I guess some kids got out of a car outside of where we were smoking with a "airsoft gun" and people called the cops. Friend pissed himself in the cop car and I was laughing because the cop giving me a lecture was my math teachers brother. He didn't like that I was being a smart ass. I was released to my parents and we had a little talk about pot. Next day I was allowed to smoke in the house. I went without charges, and my older friend with the weed took the wrap cause it was his and all that. He went with a fine and some community service and.. yeahh. first time caught like a boss

4. #24 openingkool, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    In 9th grade I had a party and they tripped out when they found out and drug tested me. But now I've smoked with my mom, dad, and stepdad hahaha.

5. I was 16 and my mom thought I was acting suspicious about going into my basement. She asked what was in my pocket and found my grinder. She was pissed and now she doesn't like to know I smoke. She hates it but knows I do it anyways... She has no idea how often tho... And she just doesn't want to catch me tho. But I had my rolling papers in my wallet and it went through the wash and I think she found them but she never said anything.

6. I told them I smoke pot

7. my parents still have no idea that me or my bro smoke haha :smoke:
    i guess my parents are just really oblivious to weed or something, i remember one time my dad went into my garage like 5 minutes after i had smoked in there and never said a word :confused_2:

8. I told them about it. Happened to do so when I was high. They are ok with it. :smoke:

9. Then I am pretty sure they know well atleast your dad, they just prolly dont want to know for sure

10. I told them

11. They still don't know I smoke but my dad found out I brought some to a party for other friends back in 9th grade. One of my "friends" (person I hung out with but was extremely annoying/clingy) was supposed to go but at last minute needed a ride. I didn't get him one saying I couldn't but really I didn't want him there.

A couple of months later he told my sister "thinking she already knew" (he hung out with her too, weird I know). I think he was just mad I didn't bring him but that's beside the point. She told my dad who was pretty upset but knew I didn't smoke (which was true) and he was awesome about it and didn't tell my mom, who would flip shit. He just said never to do it again. My sister is a bitch for telling him, I knew she smoked for like 3 years before my parents found out and I never said a word.

12. I was coming down off an unmentionable, and smoked in the morning cause I couldn't sleep. Used a spoof and everything, there was absolutely no smell whatsoever, besides on my breath. It was like 10 in the morning, and I assumed everyone had done there daily routine or whatever, so I go in the bathroom to wash my mouth with mouthwash. I walk in and right as I exhale I find myself staring at my mom. She smells it and freaks the fuck out and drug tests me and obviously I don't pass, and then searches my room. Took her 3 hours to look in this cabinet right next to my bed (haha she searched everywhere but there) I had 5 pipes, a bong, and like 4 jars and a scale in there haha, luckly there was only 1 nug left, so that's all she got. Took everything though, and thought I was selling because of all the jars and bags and scale (I don't deal though). Anyways after that I got caught at least 15 times before she finally just stopped punishing me and accepted that I smoke, wasnt allowed to smoke or have herb at the house though (still did anyways though :) )

13. My friend HAD to see the dub that I had picked up. It was only my second time... :(

I took a picture of it and sent it too him. About 2 weeks later my mom said, why is there a picture of marijuana on your computer? I was like what are you talking about? I looked and my screen saver was set to fucking slideshow and I had never deleted it from my 'my pictures' folder.. :eek:

That was a long time ago though, 14 years old haha.

14. Never been caught but I think my dad knows cuz I will go get food or something to drink in the middle of the night and he will say munchies huh? Or cottonmouth is a bitch lol

15. my parent found out when i smoked him out (i think my mom new but i wont ever know for sure)

16. Did you ask your grandma? :eek: get on that!

As for myself, I dont remember, booze on 4/20 has never ended worse for me though I can say that much :D ahhhhhhhhhh freshmen year.... you were a blast.

17. They still don't know. Been smoking for coming up 5 years. I smoke daily too.

18. First time I got snitched on at school, (I didn't even possess it or use it at school) but kids found out, told the principal and he called my parents and they drug tested me.

19. I was 14 and I was smoking for the 1st time and I went in the bathroom b4 my shower and I blazed a whole joint of my bro's kush. Afterwards i freaked out and took a really quick shower and then ran into my room. About 5 minutes after my dad came up to my room and askek what that smell was, i was completely blazed and i started sniffing like a dog and was like what smell? and then like the next week he came up to me and spoke to me about it. If it wasn't for that day he never would have known :3 . WEEEEED :D

20. Been smoking for 5 years now parents still don't know.(at least I don't think so, they've never confronted me about it. But one time I had just finished smoking in the garage. My mom and little sister come downstairs and my mom says "what's that skunky smell?" then my sister says "it smells dank" lol my sister was like 8 so she doesn't even know that dank is a weed related term.