How did your lifestyle as a grower come about?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Got Milk?, Mar 9, 2010.

1. At what age did you plant your first seed?
    Where was your first grow?
    Was it indoor? Outdoor?
    By yourself or with friends?

What was going through your thought process at the time?
    Were you scared? Anxious? Overwhelmed...?

What I'm getting at is how did you start out and what actions lead you to continue your lifestyle as a grower and what made you stop if so?

I'm currently a freshman in college living at my parents house waiting and drooling to start my first grow once i get enough cash to do my own thing.

2. #2 Jonnie, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    Friend showed me his grow about 4 years ago, i didnt smoke that much but was amazed. As it goes i go on to smoke every day.. Moved states and started getting shit deals/fuck around dealers. finally decided i had enough and tried to get some bagseed but as i said contacts were shit and not much help. ended up gettin some seeds from the net and planted a few 2weeks ago, indoors. tracked down mate from 4 years ago on fb now hes throwin me some advice and its all smoothe sailing. im 21 btw

EDIT: was scared i was gonna come home and my house would be burnt down and the police would be waiting for me for the first week

Also got electrocuted from some dodgy wiring and dropped one of my lights so i got paranoid and made sure i did it all properly, still slightly paranoid of getting zapped again

Now Im just Excited and impatient and hoping to god i get some bitches

3. Right on! Well good luck on your first grow man. Anybody else? Don't be shy. Ha.

4. I planted my first seen when I was 16, about 4-5 months before my birthday. I grew inside my closet while at my mothers house, with her consent. I did all of it by myself, grew 5 plants on the first go. My thought process was crazy, I didn't just grow to smoke it, it gave me a sense of peace. I continue because I enjoy growing, it's a zen thing to me now. I don't ever really plan to stop, I got my own house so I don't have to worry about being snitched on or anything. My girl even helps me, so it's all good.

5. I started growing so that I dont have to meet and trust people I dont know. I have no intent to sell, just to supply myself and a few close friends. The way I see it is, If I'm only growing 1 or 2 plants, its very unlikely for me to get caught - as opposed to buying from on the street. Plus, its a fun hobby with excellent payoff.

Im super paranoid about it, I've had several of my friends over at my house and in the same room its growing in (growing in closet), and they have no idea. Only 5 people know, and I kinda wish I hadn't told two of them, but I keep everything locked and out of sight. There are no plant visitation hours, heh. If they bring it up (even through ive told them not to), I always tell them I don't grow anymore.

No one has access to the closet, not even my girl. Only thing I would have done different is to only tell my girl (and only because shes about to move in with me - has the right to know whats going on in the house).

6. Smart move on telling people you dont grow anymore, but if people see you supplying large quantities of bud then they might put 2 and 2 together. Either that or they think you deal.

7. Only 5 people huh wow i bet you feel pretty safe

O so you think your gonna marry this girl? Doubt it she will probably turn into an EX and if you leave on bad terms buddy those loose lips of hers could just trickle all your secrets out...

Better hit the books cause loose lips sink ships

8. as an outdoor grower, most of my close friends knew i was growing, just not where. this summer though, this is the time for quality. a girl i know traveled the u.s. last summer and gathered me some seeds from worthy bud. in years past i grew for quantity, not quality but i'm gonna switch it up this time.

9. I am not yet a grower but soon will be getting a new house and start a grow. My friend and I will be doing it,he is a best friend for life, known him since birth. We will not be TELLING anyone, it will be in a grow box in a locked closet and only 2-3 plants. We are starting off with three different types, all quality not quantity. We are planning way in advance, we like to make sure things go smoothly. lol

10. When I was 16 me and a friend got some seeds of the net, we planned to grow outdoor, we had everything planned and when the time came... well my friend basically became a sniff head and said we should just sell the plants when they were half way grown so he could get money for sniff. So I basically just said fuck it and told him I lost the seeds ;).

Now i'm 18 and I think I still have those seeds lying around somewhere...I was tempted to grow them a few times but I didn't really want to do it on my own, outdoor and fuck it up, so I just thought keep them until you get a spot (indoor) to grow. I also got some bag seed that I have collected over the years. I am definetly going to grow someday, when I move out.

So yeah... I shouldn't have even posted here since I havn't grown yet... sorry.