Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did you start toking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by veteran-toker, Aug 7, 2005.

1. I started with my friend, he was behind his shed and he called me over and charged me a dollar to hit it. lol, what a friend huh? anyway that was 6 years ago. now im rolling stoned.

tell me about how u guys got started and we can get this thread going!

2. i suppose ill try to keep this thread goin....Mainly i started with salvia and graduated to actual grass 2 years afterwards. I started the grass to help my chances with an extremelly hott chick. I got the chick, but of course later lost her. So now like many of you all, im still rollin stoned.

3. I was invited to a friend's party. I knew her family smoked, so I asked her if there was going to be any pot there. Apparently there was.

There was ten people there, sitting on couches, passing a spoon around. I took a few hits, but it was so different than I expected. I guess I expected it to be like acid.

All those people instantly became my friends, but people move and people change. I'm still friends with most of them, but I only usually hang out with one of them.

4. yep, were all rolling stoned

5. When I was younger all of the D.A.R.E and anti-marijuana commercials got me interested by the idea of smoking pot. So I asked around and got a joint; never looked back. :p

6. you see kids? THAT, is just plain bad ass right there. The rebel of rebels!

7. i first started tokin when i was 13. i was over a friends house with another friend of mine when she invited three older guys over that i didn't know too well. we went into the woods and ripped out of a tinner! i don't know how many people actually use those but it's probably not that good for you. haha. anyway, after that i began smizzin more and absolutely fell in love with it. :)

8. i was 14 or 15(it was close to my birthday 420) and it was after school and me and my friends were sposed to go to this talent show. well before we went my friend pulled out some weed, and said " imma get you high today, cause its friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do". so i was like ok.

STill SmOkIn~~~

9. I started with my cousins. I was around 13. And I was against it, and i said well they love it.. so why not, and i hit it off a bong and they gave me a huge hit... I coughed alot, but i got ripped the 1st time. It was amazing

10. when i was 14 i asked my friend to smoke with me and then we did a little bit and then i bought a gram of some dank bud and started smoking almost daily

11. I cant lie... Peer pressure, followed by pizza hut. :D

12. I WAS ALWAYS CURIUS ABOUT BUD SO ONE I WAS 13 MY FRIEND WAS ALREADY A POTHEAD. HE NEW THE WAY BEFORE I DID ANYWAY HE MADE A BOTTLE BONG ANDWE PUT OUR MONEY TOGETHER GOT A DIME OF SKUNK AND I GOT FUCKED UP. WENT HOME WATCHED T.V ATE AND WENT TO SLEEP I WAS FUCKED.

bEEN SMOKIN EVER SINCE

13. I started using Dxm before I ever smoked pot, and a couple months after i started robowalking I introduced my buddy Ryan to dxm. we both took around 400 mg and went to a local concert where a bunch of local bands were playing, and towards the end of it I reallllly wantred to smoke pot for the first time, i wanted that much more of a fucked up ness. so my buddy ryan says his mom sells it, and we could get like a 10 bag for free and I was down for it. so we went and got a 10 bag from his mom, and went back to the show and smoked out a couple people. since it was the first time id ever smoked anything i wasnt quite sure how to, and i was afraid of the flame and shit like that, my hallucinating didn't help anything much haha. i didnt really feel it that night, but now that i look back at it i was reallll paranoid, like I changed clothes at the concert and made my buddy too cause he was comin home with me and shit. damnn those were fun times back when a 10 sack would get us so high we didnt know what was goin on.

14. Well I never done any drug before weed, the people that got me into smoking, I never see anymore.. Like I totally took of on my own. I still have friends, but shit unless i have nothing to do i dont hang around with people and smoke.. WAKE UP SHOWER SMOKE WORK SMOKE SMOKE CHILL EAT SMOKE SMOKE SLEEP

15. it was begginning of freshman year in high school, and i was online talking to my friends, and one was like come over and smoke and i wanted to try it so sure enough went over and smoked didnt get high till the 2nd time thouhg...still smoking today

16. going into freshman year in highschool and I knew an older kid who smoked, and i wanted to try it, so one night we was over and he sold me like 2 bowls of dank, which i didnt know was dank at the time. smoked it out of a pop can and didnt get high. been smoking ever since

17. For me it was a friend too. It all started when I was thirteen, and the spring break of 7th grade. Up until Junior High, I was a really good kid. Around Christmas of 7th grade I started smoking tobacco and soon after started drinking a little, but I had only gotten drunk about twice before I started smoking. Anyway, I went over to a friends house, and I knew we were getting a thirty pack of really shitty beer. It was me and two other friends at one of their houses. I dont remember it well, but we started drinking and after about four or five hours we had finished off the thirty (for me, I was very drunk considering I had never gotten really drunk before, and I was a "lightweight." Well my other two friends were walking out side and I asked them what they were doing. They said they were gonna smoke some pot, and my initial reaction was very negative, but I went out with them. In fact, my friends said that if I didn't want to I shouldn't, but I did because I wanted to. I ended up unintentionally boggarting the joint, and as soon as we finished my response was, "let's get some more of that shit!" About a year later I got caught and took a couple months off, but since then I've been pretty consistent in my smoking :).

Jah Bless

18. Well before about a year ago I was in a mindset that I would never try weed because all that anti drug crap from TV and school and shit got into my head. And I never knew anyone that did drugs other than alcohol and tobacco.

Well earlier on this year there was this guy that was in my class that I use to talk to. I found out he smoked weed because he would roll joints in class then he would go smoke them in the bathrooms at school. And also at that same time I was really sad and depressed about shit that was going on in my life, so I thought about trying weed to take the depression away and make me forget about all my problems and shit. I researched information about it over the internet and found out it wasen't as bad as I originally thought it was.

So one day the guy was rolling joints in class and he only had enough weed to fill half a joint, I asked him how much he would sell a joint to me for, and he said 5 bucks, but he just gave me the joint that was half full for free. So I smoked that on that night but I didn't get high or feel any different. So from that point on I made it a goal that I would just try weed one more time so I could get high at least once to take away my depression and stress and shit. I knew weed would take away my stress and depression, and I knew it would make me feel better and happier. So I just wanted to get high just once so I could go one day without my problems in my life bugging me.

So after a few months of my money consuming qwest to get high, I finally got a small piece of crap for a pipe, and a nickel of weed. I smoked that shit and got buzzed, but not high. Then I tried it again with my new CCG spoon I got a few weeks ago, and I got high for the first time and my qwest finally came to an end.

Now I'm just an occasional smoker. And I've only been high once, but I plan for a 2nd time real soon.