Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did you start smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gone fishin, Sep 23, 2007.

1. It was 6th grade summer, I was down at the creek next to my house, sort of near the bridge where people always hang out under. Well this day there was one guy there smoking and he started to talk to me, turns out he was my friends older cousin just a couple years older, and he asked me if I wanted to try it so I did.

That was my first time smoking, didn't smoke again for a little while, then smoked til 9th grade high school. Then I quit for about 5-6 years, then started dating a stoner chick and she got me smoking again.

2. Took me three times to get stoned.
    I didn't even think about saying no..

The first time I actually got high though I was in 8th grade.
    Was at the local school and my friend brought the weed.
    We smoked a few small bowls and I was highh.

3. One of my friends got me into it, best decision I ever made. :smoke:

4. #104 zlstk, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    First time I smoked weed was when I was 15...

My friend, his cousin, and I decided to skip school and he happened to have some weed. So we packed a few bowls, then headed out to this big empty lake type deal where everyone takes their trucks to go mudding. We were in an oldsmobile, and stoned as fuck, and his cousin told him to go through this big ass puddle. We got stuck, and had to wait until school was out so one of his friends (who had a huge fucking truck ,by the way) could come and pull us out.

5. got some regs in 8th grade a year later in ninth started gettin my big bros krippy and im happy

6. I smoked a few times in high school (back in the 70's). Didn't smoke again til I was 30 something, but only a few times. Then I hurt my back in 2000 (cracked 3 vertebrea). When the doc did a facet block, he hit a nerve and the searing pain would not go away. Since I was already taking some powerful pain meds, I didn't have anything else to kill the pain. I knew my daughters smoked and my oldest packed a bowl and made me smoke the whole thing. Since then there is nothing else that works the way delta 9 does!

Now if only my state would pass the MMJ bill, I'd be less paranoid when I toke my organic pain med!

7. well first time i smoked weed was with 3 of my friends in this forrest during a blizzard. we got a dimebag (i didnt pay any) and we emptied a cigarette and filled it with weed and smoked it, i didnt get high...

and i wanna say about a week or so later two of my friends that lived in my neighborhood invited me to smoke some weed.... we were all relatively new so we were only gonna have one person be high. they offered me to try it.

so we make this shitty aluminum pipe, go out by this walking trail really quick to smoke it. we pack a bowl. i hit it about 5 or 6 times. right after my 6th, a jogger runs by, and i decide that its too risky and we should just leave.

at first i was dissapointed bc i thought i wasnt going to get high. my friend kept asking me if i was feeling it yet, to be honest it started to annoy me. So they left me alone while we walked to my friends house, we were just gonna chill at the side of his house. on the way there i noticed that the colors were brighter, at first i just thought that sun came out. for some reason i kept asking them, if it was getting brighter. i dont think they heard me because they kept ignoring me. then i started feeling euphoric , and every heartbeat seemed to give me a tingling sensation. kind of like my blood was pure ecstasy and i could feel it pumping through me , relaxing my muscles. about 5 minutes later i realize that i had completely forgotten the world around me, and finally, i had gotten high.

it was the most amazing feeling in the world, ive loved it since, and it was easily one of the greatest days of my life...

8. I am stoned off of my ass on my bomb Indica dominant exotics and this thread and the song D'yer M'ker blaring in my head is kicking my ass.

SO ANYWAYS:

---Kinda long---

It was the summer between 9th and 10th grade, I was always wondering what weed was like, and got experimental. I started smoking tea leaves to try to I guess see if I could some how get a feeling instead of go out and find bud. Then eventually I said to hell with it, and went on a quest to find some bud.

I just moved into a new house in that summer new school new friends, before I was with the kids who didn't know what weed was and all that. Things really changed at this school, I got into Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Jamiroquai, but never tried any drugs.

I met a kid that stopped smoking because of his girlfriend and pointed me in the right direction to find what I was looking for, so I asked around and eventually one day met up with a kid named XX. He sold me what I would now say was a .25G bag of some shit weed for 15 bucks.

(yea about 60 bucks for a gram of shit bud, but I didn't know at the time)

I smoked about 2 times in my home-made vaporizer and nothing was happening, started meeting other friends, borrowed a kids pipe and from there on out has been loving weed.

Sorry it was long but I am stoned and that is a masterpiece. :hello:

9. in 5th grade i was totally believing DARE and was anti-drug. I even got a medal and gave a speech in front of the other kids cause i wrote such a good paper on why ill never try drugs. 2 years later going into 7th grade i knew my sister smoked, i was listening to pink floyd, led zeppelin, bob and friends.. asked my sister if i could try it sometime and shes like hell yea and we immediately went into her car and blazed up.. didnt get that high tho but the first time i got high was on a cruise ship we smoked a double blunt (two swishers fused to make a longass doobie) of some fine weed in the jacuzzi with some college students me and my sister met and i got ripped out of my mind. laughed the whole night, wouldnt say i hallucinated but i was seeing trippy shit in my head.

10. I had always wanted to try it throughout high school, but I was too much of a pussy to do so.

The summer after graduating HS I munched on a few weed brownies that my buddy had found in his mom's freezer...didn't do much to say the least.

Then I get to college and the 2nd night in the dorms I'm chilling in someone elses dorm meeting people when a guy I saw earlier walks in high as hell and pretty much asks me right off the bat if I wanna smoke some bud. I was like fuck yeah let's do it. So we walk out in the middle of this dark alley in plain view of everyone and blaze two bowls out of his spoon. I didn't get that high but it definitely got the ball rolling, so to speak. :D

11. I had friends who had smoked weed before and have gotten high, but I never had the balls to do it, then one day during the summer they called me up and asked me to chill and I said yes. We were walking down the street and we went into the woods near one of his houses and sat down in a circle of perfectly aligned rocks and smoked like 3 bowls. This was my first time ever being high and it was amazing. Ever since that day I have been smoking weed 2-3 times a week, and currently for the past 4 months I have been blazing everyday. Currently I am the biggest smoker out of the group even though everyone else started before me.

12. The love of my life smoked ganja... I didnt... I was never interested. I did it just for her and I fell in love with the mary, then I broke up with her eventually... she doesnt smoke anymore but im a huge pothead... lol... I guess that was her contribution to me.

13. It was my freshman year of high school 14 years old. I invited two of my friends over who both smoked. We waited till it was like 11 at night and we snuck outside. One of the most
    memorable nights of my life haha :smoke:

14. I always thought weed sounded cool since 6th grade D.A.R.E. and then in 8th grade i skipped a class and was walking behind the school pool and there where some dudes I knew who where smoking.

I walked up they looked scared like i was gonna snitch or something and then the one who was hitting it stuck it out to me and i just grabbed it and smoked it with them lol didn't go to class the rest of the day had such a good time being high for the first time it was awesome:smoke:

15. Well my friend was smoking a joint and he was like you wanna try I was like "Nah" he smoked some then he was like are you sure I was like "Ok I'll try it" but I thought it was to hard to hit so later we smoked out of a can on my trampoline I was 14 I remember I didnt feel any different but I was laughing at a lot of thing for what i remember

16. the summer going into 9th grade i was hanging around kids that smoked it. i always wanted to try it, but always had that constant reminder of my dad telling me he would kick me out if he found out i did it. but i lit up and it was love at first toke. a few years later i come to find out my dad use to smoke a lot of weed when he was younger, so he became more lenient on my usage.

17. I was 7 the first time I smoked weed. My father who drank and smoked passed out on the couch and left a burning joint in the ashtray. I saw what he did so I emulated it and drank a swig of beer and puffed his reefer. The first time I actually got high was 15 with my best friend and it was ironic because my dad had become completely against alchohol or drugs by that point and would have freaked.

18. chillin on 31st street with some of my *****z my friends dad was about to go blaze on the back porch and asked me to hit it up wit him

19. The very first time I smoked, my buddy who was (and still is) a pot head decided to make it a ceremonious night. I went over to his house first, and we got peanut butter, fluff, soda, chocolate milk and some chips, then went over to his buddy's house which was kinda sketch now that I'm thinking back.

We get there, and right away this fat ass comes to me specifically and shows me this sweet, 5 chambered pink bubbler that we were going to smoke out of. Right then and there was my first wiff of weed - and boy, was it the best smell EVER.

So the fat kid introduced me to 3 other people that were going to smoke. Afterwards, the 6 of us went out on a deck and smoked 6 or 7 bowls.

At first, I didn't know what to expect, but to be honest, I didn't feel all that high. So I took a break, and went and sat at his table and hit on his girlfriend (which turned out well later for me). While we were talking to each other, I noticed that I would forget that it was my turn to speak. I forgot some words, loved the smell of her nasty purfume, and found everything hilarious. This was AWESOME.

When they were all done, they came in, and noticed right away that I was thrashed. One kid jumped over to me, and offered to make me some "muncheroo's". He comes back 1 minute later with the jar of fluff, and a spoon, and hands it to me.

I ate that entire, goddamn jar of fluff.

It was an awesome night. I jammed on the guitar with the fat kids brother for 3 hours while eating that fluff.

Oh yeah....

Oh, this was sophomore year of high school

20. Finally just said fuck it.... never regretted it a bit:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: