Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did you start smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gone fishin, Sep 23, 2007.

1. I grew up unsheltered and matured very quickly so i knew what weed was by the time i was 10 or so, and had even caught my dad blazing. I was 12 and i was chillin at my cousins house for the weekend, they were 2 years older than me and i had known they smoked weed, one day they asked me if i wanted to try it, obviously i said why the hell not, we went up on the roof of their barn that night and smoked out of a metal one hitter, ill never forget that night, they said i acted like golem from lord of the rings

2. lol. good story.

some friends of mine just pulled out a pipe while we were walking down the street at about.....2 or so.

I was like...."what's that!:eek:" so they asked if I wanted to try it.

I decided to give it a go, and so I ask my friend to pass it.

After teaching me how to use it he says "okay, before you take this journey, we have to be sure that you can't say it was peer pressure" so he props it up against a car tire, mouth piece to the dirty part of the tire.

I was like "why would you do that?" and he goes, "you have to pick it up now. That way, it's your choice. That way we didn't "make" you"

So I go along with it, and that's how it began.

Best part was, it wasn't his pipe, so another guy in the group (who actually owned it) threw a fit about the dirty mouthpiece.

It was awfully funny at the time.

Did that make sense. I don't feel like spell checking it....:smoking:

3. Some black guys offered me a nice size nug of weed
    by the smell of fruit and skunky i just knew it was good

and to this day i think that was the best weed ive ever seen or smoked

4. I was anti weed like crazy, a friend of mine said he smoked and it blew my fucking mind. I never even thought about smoking weed, like, the question wasn't even there. Now adays I question everything that happens, so thinking back to a feeling like that is crazy.

It wasn't really anything special. Smoked badly rolled joints as we walked around our neighborhood.

5. i use to gang bang and they handed me 10 shots of grey goose and half a blunt lol

it was my first for both and i was in a room full of people who are hot tempered lmao

6. well first time i got blazed was at skatepark, this stoner dude would drive up in his car all the time at night and come in and just stand on his skateboard and try shit and hurt himself (looked blazed as hell) then we started talking and shit and my friend was like yo these dudes are like twins, cuz we're both just really chill and we just like to talk casually about random shit then he asked if we wanted to smoke a few bowls and shit after i left there i think i went home and i munched the fucked out and had a blast listening to music and playing some computer game. ate so much that night, that was the night i fell in love with mary jane. man havnt seen that dude in such a long time though, he was chill as fuck.

7. i saw harold and kumar go to white castle so i went to my mate at school the next day and that weekend i was pulling cones like a pro haha not really but yeah i started at 14 and i dont plan to stop

8. #88 Joe Luxon, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    My boss gave me a brownie at his house.

Was so dizzy i stumbled around his house knocking stuff off all his benchtops:eek:

Edit: topic ses first time smoking, not high, so ill elaborate:

went to a party with my boss, was waiting outside in the street with his wife, and she gave me a pipe, id seen other people smoking that night so thought i could immitate it pretty much, held the pipe to my mouth, with my elbow at the same hight as my head, and then lit the pipe with my other hand, with that elbow well above my head...

She started laughing so loud and hystericly,and yelling out "thats not how you have a cone!" at the top of her vioce.

The street was empty (perhaps 2-3am), but its still the most paraniod situation ive ever been in.

9. this sounds so bad but
    when i was 12 me and my friend got reaaally drunk in my house and my dad had half a spliff left over somewhere. i remember saying "hey lets try it!" and we did, but i didnt get high, but my friend did. i've always had a higher tolerence to weed than her :p but yeah after that night i didnt do it for a few months. then like 2-3 months before my 13th birthday, i made a habbit out of it and did it daily:D

10. One day me and a couple buddies decided we wanted to try it so i picked us up a sac and its been history ever since then

11. my best friend's brother smoked me out for the first time
    i was paranoid as fuck lol they have 2 pit bulls and i was afraid to pet it haha

12. I was 13 and went to my friends house and he had some good. We smoked three bowls didnt feel anything for about a half hour then it hit me like a mac truck. I was so scared that i was going to die and that the high would never end. Now i wish i could get that high every time i smoked.

13. Well my mom has been smoking since dinos roamed. . so I was always around it. I was always kinda curious and would just dry hit her pipes when I was a kid once and a while. But when I was like 12 or 13 I got into her stash and nabbed mostly stems with no bud on them. Was absolutely clueless how to break it up and didn't know if you were supposed to smoke the stems so I just broke up the stems and broke the bud down a bit. I grabbed a paper and attempted my first joint. It was. . the shittiest joint ever haha. It was probably only .8 g's total with like half of that being stems. I smoked it in bed late at night so no one would smell it. I guess I got a little lifted, but nothing much.

Then when I was about 15 I had a half smoked swisher and grabbed about a g from my mom's stash. This time rolling wasn't so bad, but my best friend who said he would do it with me bailed right before. lame. Anyway, I smoked it all in my RV and was hearing fucking gun shots n shit, just buggin out. Went back in, laid on my bed and started jibbering about how great it would be if there were such a thing as chocolate diamonds. . don't ask me. Played some halo and had a hell of a time stomping my friend haha.

But I didn't really touch it again till I was 18. I saw my mom's pipe loaded and was like what the hell. Took three hits and was fuckin gone. Had a blast driving my friend to burger king where we both worked. Haha I was pretty sketched out in front of my coworkers but it was all good. After that I did it more and more and finally got my best friend who bailed on me the previous time to enjoy it and do it regularly with me. Now all but one of my close friends are weed heads haha :smoking:

14. my best friend was leaving to california =[ all the way on the other side of the us =[ and we had 5 friends over and only one of them wa a a stoner and he had a twenty bag onhim =[ he told us to ocme outside with him he just rolled a jonit and passed it to us , we startin hittin it :p good way to say goodbye to a friend

15. cant remember if i posted yet on here lol, but ill d oit anyway! looks fun :D

always knew my dad smoked like every day, tootttal stoner lol
    one night got drunk when i was 12 with a friend and we tried half a spliff my dad left out :p

16. Started in college. Now i'm trying to get my mom to smoke again. I already smoke in front of her at home. :)

17. In the 7th grade I was cruising with these guys in the park and one of them took out a mechanical pencil and weed. made the pencil a pipe and we all took rips. Didn't do shit to me it musta been brick or something. Didn't smoke for awhile then for some reason i just felt like smoking so I bought 5/8ths and my dad helped me pay for it. That was brick too I guess i was too young to understand the shit. So my first good ass high was on the side of Diamond Head(which is a mountain by waikiki). I had bought 80 of krip stuff. me and my friend were fucken gone. got on the bus and rode it for like 4 hours. idk why. then i became a regular ever since.

18. I think I was 11 or 12 and this kid was telling me how fun it was and I thought whatever ll do it. so we go in the woods and this kid and his big brother pull out this little piece of metal which was like a homemade 1 hitter made out of nuts and bolts haha. I only got 1 hit.

19. Wow the first time I toked up was in middle schoolm at some chick's party. Haha it was fun as fuck taking hit's from this kid's steamroller :smoke:

20. i had once tried it with my friends when i was in 7th grade but didnt get high, the next time i was with my sister and her friend and they had asked me if i had tried it before, i said i had but i didnt get high, so they blazed me out with a j and a huge blunt. and ever since then ive been in love with mary jane.