Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did you start smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gone fishin, Sep 23, 2007.

1. i never really wanted to do it. i was around smoking for a while before i actually did it.

then i was finally converted, when i found out one of the smarter people I knew smoked, alot. it cleared my doubts of the buds, and i have been smoking since...for 2 years now heh.

2. My girlfriend like cheated on me sort of. So I was like fuck it, I'm smoking with you guys tonight. We went to this trippy ass concert first and then chilled in the woods. Overall, I wouldn't say it was a good reason to 'start', but definately a good start to reason :p

3. Hmmm...
    Well I was having some girls and guys over at my house and none of the guys had smoked before (neither had I), and some girls brought some weed. So I said what the hell and I took them out and we smoked out of a water bottle bong while my other guy friends watched (too pussy to try). But after only 2 hits, it started to thunderstorm, so we went inside. I didn't get high, but the next day one of the girls smoked me up in a neighbors garage and we got MAAD stoned. Lets just say refridgerated gummy bears and club crackers hit the spot SOO well.
    Been tokin' ever since then, glad I didn't pussy out like my other bro's (who I eventually smoked up). Now i got 2/3 of them to be regular users (all of them my neighbors), and 1 tokes a 1-3 times a week.

4. Smoked at parties in HS but the real road began while working at a TYC (Texas Youth Commission - Kid Jail) during my first year of college. Only 6 of us work the graveyard shift so we took turns going out and toking. This was a transfer facility so only 50 - 60 kids 13-18yo. Oh and it was directly across from the police station. Man the only thing that got me through that job was blazing on lunch. Got my first connect through those guys always getting "Mexican Red Hair" which was just uncompressed reggie.

5. my friend, whom i still blaze with, brought over a sack of weed. it was probably some regs or something but i rememeber the sweet smell that i had never smelled before, nestled inside of the baggie...

he spent the night and we waited for my parents to sleep. while they slept we prepared everything. we had no apples so we had to make a pipe out of a dr pepper can. it was ghetto and probably un healthy.

anyways, i think we smoked a few bowls or so and then pretty much waited for something to happen. you know, i didn't think i felt anything at the time, but now i think i did. who knows? lol good stuff.

6. #66 KingTut, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    My best friend smoked but I didnt I had all ways been the good kid, got good grades though middle school and stayed out of trouble for the most part. Then Halloween night Freshman Year i say Fuck it and take a hit from a crazy looking pipe. Now ive benn goin strong for about 5 years now.
    Edit: ( Best part about it was they all were like you dont have to smoke this sweet mary if you dont want to and completely against peer pressure) Fuck Above the Influence

7. When i was little (i think like 8?), my parents smoked in their room. For the longest time i tried to figure out what the smell was because i liked it. Then once i went to middle school i had finally discovered it was weed and tried it for my self.
    -nugbuzzed:smoke:

8. well i knew for a fact my mom smoked then i was like w,e then it was obvious my brother smoked cuz i saw his sick bong and i made some friends a few years back and i became a big time drinker and smoker and hit the pipe and blunts and always got smoked out now i got my own bong and pipes and stuff and yeah thats about it haha peace And Pot

9. I traded my adhd meds for a like half a gram back in high school

10. Was over at a friend's house, and one of my friends brought a bong and smoked everybody out. I got high as fuck. That was eight years ago, my introduction to the wonderful world of drugs.

11. I started smoking in october of last year. It was only a year ago during summer when I started smoking cigarellos, and one of my buddies was hitting up some weed. I remember telling him that I wouldn't ever try smoknig weed and smoking cigars was as far as i would go, i hate drinking, so I was pretty much your average anti-marijuana tool.

In november, 2 of my buddies told me they were going to hit up two joints, and i said i would be down for it, i figured ah what they hell trying it once wont kill me. Funny thing is they couldn't roll for shit, and being my first that I was going to smoke, they asked me to roll and i did a decent job.

after several tries and determination (higher tollerance for weed than most people) I finally was able to get high and experience the wonders of smoking weed. From there, I started watching movies like Super High Me, and small documentries on cannabis, and even did a debate speech for my class on legalizing it. I really did a lot of researched and found out the facts of marijuana.

The rest is history....

12. Went to college and my freshman roomate was a huge pothead. Every Wednesday he would smoke me up until eventually I loved it and started smoking on my own. I was so scared I was gonna get fucked up the first time I did it, haha. Those were good times, though.

13. my best friend from 7th grade brother was a dealer an i went over to go dchill with my friend an his bro jus asked me if i wanted to smoke a bong an i said yeah.. then i jus smoked a couple times after that an jus fuckin loved it from the first time :bongin:

14. i ran into my friend near the movie theater where he had just blazed. i was talking to him and it seemed like he was having a good time. so a couple weeks later after some thinkin i called him up and asked for a g (he dealed). bought a bowl and blazed up by myself the first time. twas a good night

15. my first time was at the end of junior year of high school. Our physics class went to Michigan's Adventure for a field trip. It was kinda rainy, so a few rides were closed, and a few of us got bored. Well, during lunch two of my firends were talkin about going somewhere to smoke, and they asked me if i wanted to come along. I said yeah(i think i surprised them, b/c id never had any inclination to smoke before, but i thought what the hell why not?) So we found the designated smoking area and lit up. only had like one joint between the 4 of us, and i guess i have some tolerance, b/c i didn't feel much of anything. my first time actually getting high was when i hung out with a few of my friends at his house,( he was one who had been at the physics trip with me) and we clam baked his brother's car.
    Ive been off and on ever since. though my last time was spring break.:(

16. Two of my friends convinced me to try it... we slept out in my tree house one night and smoked orange crush out of a bong we made from a 2 liter... called grimble grumble.... yes... i got high my first time :D and loved it ever since... i remember we were laying there listening to ozzy osbourne i believe, and out of no where my friend goes "do you guys hear that guy screaming?!?!?" ... it freaked me out a bit but, a night ill never forget. and btw, about to end a 3+ month Tbreak hopefully tomorrow... SO pumped

17. back in the 7th grade this dude mike used to sit by me in science class and on many occasions he would have a decent sized bag around 1/8-almost a 1/4 and he would roll up a couple joints for when he got off the bus since it was the last class of the day,never really payed too much attention to it,then one day i got curious and started asking him what it was like etc...so he offered me a bud i nervously took it and shes been with me ever since.:hello:

18. Lets see, both of my parents are dead heads.My dad had a grow op. of over 400 plants at one time(untill some prick told on him) umm yeah.

My first time smoking was at a skatepark, some of my closest friends(who were all like 15-20 and i was like 13.) were back in this place we called "The bum jungle" because.. well bums lived there. So yeah we go back there and they got this fat ass blunt rolled up and there like dude just hit it, your parents do it, its not bad for you so I said what the hell, hit that blunt and been tokin basically every day sense.

19. My friends smoked throughout high school. I didn't start until my senior year. I was finally convinced to try it my senior year. I smoked a good size blunt with a couple of my football buddies. Later that evening I met up with probably 7 other guys (along with the two previously mentioned people) and we had a rotation of 6 good sized blunts going. Needless to say I was completely baked. It was awesome.

20. I didn't smoke until after college. I moved to Whistler BC to snowboard for a season. I moved into a big shared home and one of my roommates smoked me my first bowl in his honey bear bong.
    I ended up staying out there for 8 years and smoking almost mandatory in that town. I even smoked with Bylaw officers there.