Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did you start smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gone fishin, Sep 23, 2007.

1. i found out my sister, who had graduated valedictorian from a major university, had smoked a lot. i found her stash one day when i was alone and went for it. didnt know what to expect as i had never known anyone who did it or had ever drank before. basically got stoned as fuck and panicked my brain out. didnt get caught though.

2. it was october 11th 2007 and i was 17, i never had the chance to ever smoke until my stepsister brought it home one day, we smoked outta aluminum pipe we rolled but i didnt really get high. my best friend came to my work that saturday and i hadnt seen him in a year, and came up to me and said somethings different, you smoked weed.

that night we went to a party in burleson and smoked 19 blunts:smoke:, so i consider that my first time

3. when i was 10 some kids were going to smoke at a chill spot, i was going to the gas station they were talking and i heard"bud" and i said "whos got the bud"?
    then i had to get high so i wouldnt snich
    then again when i was 13 i had an older freind 7 bowls from the bong

4. I have been dealing since I was 13 (I'm 18 now), and last year I was making hashish to sell when I decided that I wanted to smoke some of it, to get a taste for what I was peddling. That didn't go well, but the next time my friends offered it to me, I hit it (I was only smoking joints), and I fell in love.

5. 19 Blunts man?!?! Thats rediculous!

But my first time was when i was 16 and my buddy Kyle rolled 7 1g joints(bye bye quad) for the next day when we were giong to go golfing on his dads golf course. So the next day, all day, we drove the golf carts around like we owned the place(which we pretty much did) and smoke a J every few holes of that 18. Best day of my life!:smoking:

6. smoked my 8th grade graduation night. we figured, "hey, we're about to be in high school" and we needed to smoke. pen+foil = my first time. and the next few. we eventually upgraded to pieces...

7. When I first smoked...
    I was 15. I had met this kid in a metal band a week before. He was on AIM and wanted to hang out. So he picked me up and took me to my friends apartment on Main St. in a small town. He had about a pound on him and a bowl. I geeked out. it was soo much fun just hanging out. My friend lived above a record store so I also bought my first record right after the toking. :) good times.

8. honestly in my opinion your first sesh determines the rest of your journy in the land of nugz

my first time was fucking perfect, i was with my brother on my deck on a hot sunny day with a brew in hand.

been tokin ever since

9. My first time I ditched school with 2 friends (1 of them an experienced smoker) and we decided we were going to smoke so we drove 2 citys over to get some bullshit priced weed drove back, went to a smoke shop, bought a 10 dollar piece and we toked down like 6 large bowls between the 3 of us, been smoking ever since.

10. Exactly the same for me......And was a bit curious because of all the bad media so i wanted to see if it was as bad as they were saying it was.

11. I had one of my buddies spend the night and we decided we wanted to try it. So while my parents went on a walk around the block at about 9:30pm(this was 8th grade summer). We HAULED ass to meet one of our friends who was supplying us with a $15 sack to a park a mile or so away. Some how we made it back on our bikes before my parents got home too.

We tried rolling it up in note book paper. :p

*edit- I don't drink either, unless I'm with friends or a 'special occasion.'

12. bumping old topics is bad!

My 1 friend "Conrad" suggested we smoke weed.
    So we got 20$ and bought 2 grams off this guy who sells at school.
    We asked our friend "Koen" who we know smoked weed to teach us.
    Since that day I've smoked weed. :)

13. I like how the exact same thing for me.

14. It was my choice.. my boy was a dealer too so he jus gave me it, lol, i was under alot of stress.. i wanted to get a way for a bit, be rebellious.. now i jus use it for pure medicinal use.

15. #55 pandemic, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    Reading this, I've noticed that a lot of people here were anti-weed at some point in their childhood. That was never really the case for me--not because I grew up around smoking, but because the stuff they were telling us about weed was so obviously wrong.

So really, I never really felt one way or another about it until I got in high school. The first time I smoked was at 17, and after that I was a pretty occasional smoker. I eventually got a job at a radio station where everybody smoked weed and that's where it became a regular thing for me. And once I got into college it became almost a daily thing because my over-protective parents weren't around anymore to stick their noses into my business at all hours.

Going home from school sucks because it means I have to make a complete lifestyle change every summer.

16. First time i toked up i was 14, i was at some dirt jumps that me and other mountain bikers had built. We had been dirt jumping for mabe an hour and we had a break , i was with 3 experienced older daily smokers and they pulled out a baggie full of joints and we smoked like 3 or 4. I didint get high my first time(probly cause i wasent hitting it right).

17. The first time I smoked weed was with my sister out of a Dr.Pepper can with some kids from up the street...I was like 12..it wasn't even a high, the FIRST time I ever got my real taste of being high was when I toked a bong the first time with my sisters boyfriend when I was 16, it some SUPER dank shit, and I was ripping the bong like I had been smoking for years, and it was my first time with one:smoke:. Any way the experience was magical, it felt amazing...I remember I had a grilled cheese after I got home and it was like...the cheese was melting all over my mouth..and it was so warm and delicious.....it was orgasmic hahaha.

18. Just felt like trying it one day...been a beautiful relationship ever since

19. I was always really curious to try it and one of my best friends got into it. I told him I wanted to try it so we did.

20. it was the summer between eighth grade and freshman year...... i had always been curious about marijuana but coudnt find it and was told it was too hard to control yourself

anyway on that day some of my friends came to my development and chilled and they decided dey wanted to smoke a blunt ............. ok so one of my friends went and got a sac rolled it up in a dutch and i hit it

FYI I WAS TOTALLY GONE THE FIRST TIME i remember there was a brown circle around me total brown circle shit WAS INTENSE:p