Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did you smoke as a kid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I made a bong out of a glass snapple bottle. What did you all do in your younger years?

2. Smoked joints, then I bought a pipe and bong.

3. 18 when i started. by suitemates here at college had a volcano vape and a toro and always dank chron.

4. I used to take a drill and drill three holes into a block of wood, then carve out the bowl with a knife and the block of wood would have a carb and everything, sometimes i would just use a steel socket and put it into a drilled hole in the wood to act as a bowl.

Now it's all glass :)

5. First time I ever smoked was with a glass pipe.

After my first time it was always a foil bowl, gravity bong or soda can. Ew.

6. Got a pipe or any piece I wanted. I don't see how people smoke out of soda cans. I'm sure everybody that can purchase weed can purchase a pipe whether it's from a headshop or from a friend.

7. Well I smoked a couple times throughout high school. I smoked with a pipe and had a joint or two with friends. Whenever I bought my own I made a homemade peice(can, popbottle/foil, apple, etc). I started really getting into it and started learning about it after I got my ged at 17. It was either a bottle with a socket bowl, or gravity bong. Eventually I got a piece($80 bubbled that I broke after four months) and papers. When I smoked with friends we either used one of my friends pipes or someone rolled. I bought some papers and couldn't roll(still barely can) and got a roller(I smoked ryo at the time too).

8. Joints, Blunts, Pipes, and Bongs... now its Blunts, Joints, Bongs, and Pipes

9. My friend used to roll tinnys for us. I know it's a bad idea, but usually we didn't have any other options. Thankfully I ended up buying a pipe before getting really into smoking.

10. I had friends back then that were over 18 so we just went to a headshop and he went in for me.

11. I started smoking with my freshman year dutch roommate at university, we smoked spliffs all day every day, he taught me how to roll too :smoke:

12. The first thing I ever smoked was a blunt. I started when I was 17 and a long while after most of my friends.

13. Metal bowl
    [​IMG]

14. When I was a kid I'd smoke anyway I could.

I've used bus transfers, business cards, book markers, bible pages, and the membrane between the layers of onion for rolling joints(which is actually pretty awesome as it looks almost transparent). These were not all the best ways to smoke but at least I got high.

My piece of choice back then was the apple pipe, cause after you're done you got a snack.

15. Sobe bottles, pipes... I was friends with older kids and they would grip me glass when at festivals... I am now that older kid.

16. i owned a bowl a month or 2 before i started because im just so ahead of the game or something iguess. lol

17. I'd use those bottle caps you get with sports drinks, with the spout you have to pull before you can suck on it.

Flip them upside down, put weed in, light it and suck the smoke out of the spout.

They got me super duper high, but it's probably not that good for your brain.

18. A Copper tube pipe with metal screen, it was in the shape of a lowercase "h" I made in a shop class, Until I heard that smoking out of copper is horrible.

19. I just walked into a head shop and bought a bubbler.

20. 1st time i ever smoked some friends got some bud, didnt even know how to make a makeshift bong.
    so im chillen here 13 years old, pick up some bud and a paper for the first time and thught myself how to roll a up a j, kus if i didnt find out how me and my friends couldnt even smoke.