How did you propose to him/her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zili, Jul 12, 2018.

1. What was your experience while proposing to your first girlfriend or boyfriend, or of getting proposed to?

2. Marriage is for idiots imo unless you sign an agreement not to take half of each others stuff when you get divorced..

You're basically betting everything you own that you'll stay together forever fuck that.

3. I don't think so :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Quri, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    To be honest, it was unexpected. When we bought our Seychelles tour packages, I couldn't even think that he was planning to marry me. But when it happened, I suddenly understood that it's the best moment of my life.

5. Was on a hike with my fiance in a National Park on vacation. I waited until we got to the peak and asked a person to take a picture with the beautiful view in the background. After she took a picture I asked if she could take one more and went down on my knee and proposed. She seemed shocked and we got some great pictures of me proposing to her. Getting married this October

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well I was extremely drunk and high as fk on different things and this girl I had been fkn for a couple weeks said we should get married. So I looked her dead in the eye and said, "why the fuck not? Ive fucked up just about everything in life, might as well fuck this up too".

I have now fucked up everything that is possible to fuck up in life. The circle is complete....only upwards from here on out

7. #7 Dizzy, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    He proposed to me in my home Jamaica. It was in Montego Bay at the Half Moon Resort. We were walking out on this one dock and it was at a beautiful sunset .He got down on his knee and everything. we had been together for a few years as G/F and B/F but I was not expecting it at all lbvs.. We have been Married since May 11th 2011 and I cant see my self with anyone else ever! :inlove:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. She was the hottest and brainy too

her dad was the chief cop for our region

my parents laughed until they pee'd themselves

same with all my friends they thought me crazy

but I was serious and in serious love

how I got that ring is another story

and ... was 11 years old!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I was living in a crappy basement apartment and we’d been dating for a half dozen years? 7-8 years? Hell - I can’t remember that far back lol

I couldn’t afford anything at all. We had nothing.

Well - we actually had a lot - we had each other.

I got down on one knee while she was brushing her teeth or putting on her makeup or whatever girls do in front of the cracked mirror in a tiny joke of a bathroom in a dingy basement apartment

Of course she said yes - (thank god lol)

We will be married 27 years in another 2 months and have been together around 35? We have raised 3 beautiful daughters and our family is - well, we couldn’t dream of asking for anything more than we have. My wife and I love each other more than ever - and it keeps getting better as time passes.

Marriage is for idiots imo unless you sign an agreement not to take half of each others stuff when you get divorced..
    You're basically betting everything you own that you'll stay together forever fuck that.”

@BrewsnWeed666 - when you finally meet the woman that was meant to be with you you will realize that your attitude posted above is only for people that rush into marriage with a person they weren’t meant to be with in the first place. When you meet the right person you will know -

I also understand that marriage is NOT for everyone - but believe that this is only because they haven’t had the fortune of meeting the right one - yet...

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. Congrats! its great to hear about couples that have been married a long time :thumbsup:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1