How did you meet your dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vincentlink, May 25, 2012.

1. How did you ending up meeting your dealer? Share a story :smoke:

I met mine at the park. We just smoked and were going to a gas station for some munchies. We passed through a park and I'm like
    M:Dude I smell weed"
    D:Shut the fuck up
    *Spot 2 Adults smoking*
    M:Can we pitch in 5 bucks for a couple bowls?
    T:Nah man I smoked it all
    M:Oh alright, its cool man. Have fun.
    T:If I had my 'big boy jar' I could sell you some.
    Random guy: Big boy jar Big boy jar!
    T:You got a sweet tooth don't you.
    Random guy then whispers "Big boy jar".
    T: Yo I got a hook if you ever need any.
    M:Thanks man.

2. I got 4 dealers at the moment
    My main guy I met through my older brother as they grew up together and he always hooks me up

2nd guy I grew up with And we are pretty cool and whenever I buy from him he also hooks it up

3rd guy we grew up with but we aren't that cool so he just averages

4th dealer is a girl I met in my gov class and she was talking to her friend about weed and I just jumped in the convo, when I buy from her of always varies from being kinda skimp to an amazing deal. She's cool tho (not that hot, maybe a 4) but I split a blunt with her earlier today

3. YouTube hahaha that crazy niqqa posted his number..

He's not the best dealer but he delivers to my house any time of the day hahaha

4. Friend of mine started cultivating before I started maintaining my own stash.

All I have smoked since has come from this guys crops, and it's all been legitimately dank shit that we have yet to identify.

5. I met one randomly at a bus stop at like 2 am, he just started talking to me and ultimately offered to smoke a J. I threw down some bud and he thought that was cool of me because I was new to the area and didn't have many connections, but even so I was willing to share what I did have (like 0.8g of some fire) with a stranger. I met quite a few dealers of anything imaginable through him.

The rest I just met through friends, dunno how they met them though.

6. moved to a ghetto ass apartment away from all my old friends and dealers. first night there i was walkingaround trying to just find someone who looked like they smoked. i saw a car park and a black dude in it runs upstairs to this dudes apartment and buys sum shit. im white but i just walk up there and knock ask for a g. he looked kinda confused but he sold me like 1.8. buy from him errday now

7. Sat next to me in class haha

8. Most I met through other smokers or people I hang out with. My main dealer I have known for a while and he always give me cheap prices and is really chill.

9. 1 of em was my good friend since 7th grade the other I met playing basketball on the street

10. I got a few at the moment. My favorite is a buddy I met way back in 8th grade. I had gone to school with but never talked to. Ill call him J. Then one day a few people i was helpin record a demo for came over and they heard me play guitar then told J about me playin. (hes also musician) so the next day he hits me up and the same day he comes over, we jam, we smoke, my grandma buys us a bucket of fried chicken, and we chill lmao good days. I still chill with this dude alot and he has the best weed around here. Best thing is ill go over there and buy some bud then we smoke the bud and with the same money i bought the bud with he buys more that we also smoke hahaha.

11. I walked in the store, said, that golden goat looks tasty, bought an eighth, and the rest is history. :)

12. I'm at uni, I literally just asked the guys I live with and got 4 different numbers with the promise of 2 more.

13. My friend introduced me to him.

14. I met him at a video game place, we would always bake out my car and one day i was like "how the fuck do you always have nice ass connects with dank bud?" he says, "dude did you not know i deal?" and from there i have always picked up from him!

15. When I moved back to Pittsburgh I called up some old connects to see if they were still selling. Sadly none of them were but one was able to forward me on to one of his friends. After getting bounced from that friend to the next friend and so on I ended up with this guy who was actually in one of my classes at university.

Dealt with him a few months and one day while I was hanging at his apartment his connect showed up to drop off his re-up and the two of us started chatting. Next thing I know the connect is calling me asking if I need anything.

Went though that guy for about 2 years before he started taking on too many new people and had problems actually keeping enough to hook people up when they actually wanted it.

Now I get a phone call once a week asking if I need anything but I've moved on to someone way more reliable that gets packages from Oregon

16. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Weedmaps[/QUOTE]

This, and craigslist. But Back when i was on the east coast, a lot of my friends used to sell a ton so i had them all throughout highschool

17. [quote name='"cranberrie"']moved to a ghetto ass apartment away from all my old friends and dealers. first night there i was walkingaround trying to just find someone who looked like they smoked. i saw a car park and a black dude in it runs upstairs to this dudes apartment and buys sum shit. im white but i just walk up there and knock ask for a g. he looked kinda confused but he sold me like 1.8. buy from him errday now[/QUOTE]

Lol holy shit you skeched it hard. You blew up that guys scene hahhaa. Thats cool that it worked out, but if i was the dude, i probably wouldve shut the door on you

18. Toking down by a bike trail and the guy walks down and we started talking haha. That was a year ago and I'm still with him. It worked out great because he has better stuff then my old guy did :smoke: quite a coincidence though

19. I used to "donate" to my "donater" when I was a senior in hs and he was a junior I've been in college, and I'm back for the summer and now he's the go to guy hahaha