How did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smotpoking, May 15, 2011.

1. Haven't seen one of these threads, allow as much detail as you want, hopefully this will be interesting, mines pretty cliché, be 17, at rich friends party, bang friend of 2 years in someones bedroom, best 30 seconds of my life. Go out for a month, were still friends. In before op is trolling, omg op lasted 30 seconds what a pussy etc.

2. Freshman year college. It's been a blur ever since

3. #3 nnewkirk, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    To Zeus, of course.

4. Had a bet with my boyf, if I got a lower score in fallout I'd finally fuck him.

I wouldn't say it was a complete loss ;)

5. #5 Smotpoking, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The real question is which fallout?

6. fallout 3 ^

7. I was 15, I was at my friends house with her mother. We were smoking a blunt and watching Detriot Rock City. She went into the bedroom and came out all dressed up, she showed me a shotgun hit, then we kissed and fucked on the floor, in bed, and in the loft. Giggity!

8. this girl raped me with her pussy

9. #9 Smotpoking, May 16, 2011
    Best fallout IMO

10. I was 13 and was with a dude for 1.5 years. We got out of school early, went to his house and did the deed. It hurt like hell and it wasn't that great.

11. I was spending the night at my best friends house, got really wasted, fucked her brother.

12. 15 at a 4 day long party me and my sister threw... brought a girl over from school and actually almost got charged for assisting a runaway.

13. penis in vagina

14. You never do forget this... First year of college. BF of a year. Waited for the right guy, Yada, Yada,Yada.

15. #16 Smotpoking, May 16, 2011
    The best type IMO

16. you fucked your friend or your friends mom??

17. Party, under a blanket in front of like 6 people...

18. #19 RunningRiot, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
    age 16, middle of summer, on my basement couch. Lasted 40 min. I barely moved.

19. I rented me and my boyfriend a hotel room for his birthday. ;)