How did you get your gf to let you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by hotzepopze, Mar 11, 2011.

1. So some people might be in the same boat but my gf absolutley hates the fact that I want to smoke weed and that I used to... I started back up without her knowing and I think it would be awesome if I could get her to smoke with me and accept it and let me talk openly with her about it.

How did you guys get your gf to smoke with u and be cool with u smokin?

2. told her to shut the fuck up and deal with it

3. My Ex was absolutely, 100% vehemently against me smoking and would go to great lengths to start absolutely absurd, day-long arguments whenever she found out that I partook.

That relationship was basically doomed for failure.

You need to be both open and obscenely blunt with whoever you're with and tell them that you simply can not change who you are because they don't like one aspect of your life, especially one as harmless as Cannabis usage. Relationships are give and take, and if you're giving everything and being given nothing in return... just don't. It's really not worth it.

4. Told her i smoke weed

5. dont forget the slap for back talk.

6. Dude I was going out with my girlfriend for about a year before I started smoking. She didn't like the idea at first but once I educated her about it and told her how much I think of her when I'm high she was ok with me smoking. She didn't smoke with me until I bought my magic flight launch box haha. Now she has tried it and is perfectly ok with it. Thank god for vaporizers. Best way to convince someone that weed is good is to have them vaporize some weed with you haha :D

7. If you stay on your grind in life smoking weed should be the least of your girls concerns man. If she cant accept that you blaze up, thats too bad, but you're your own boss you know?

8. I am the stoner girlfriend :D

Tried to sell some stuff to my bf, that's how I met him

He loves the fact that I can smoke him out.. his ex didn't drink, smoke tobacco or weed.. I'm surprised that boring fuck managed to have sex.

Most of my stoner friends are male and they are always complaining about their bitchy gf's not letting them smoke weed. Its crazy. I think everyone should smoke weed :D

9. My girlfriend doesn't let me do anything. Shes lucky I let her live.

10. i can't believe people stop doing something they like because a gf/bf doesn't like it

11. She doesn't let me smoke.

12. Honestly, Do people not have balls any more?

Letting your GIRLFRIEND control you is a bitch move, find yourself a chick that does smoke.

13. first of all no one lets me smoke but myself. and if they gotta problem then fuck off. i don't portray a bad image, or even mention it to non stoners really. so i don't think i'd even reach that point. :smoke:

14. [​IMG]

Problem solved

15. When I first started dating my gf she was crazy against smoking, she knew I did it though and would hang out with me but not when I was high. After a few convos where I told her I wasn't going to give up something I enjoy just because she thinks it's wrong and that she had to understand I was my own person. She gradually became more comfortable around it and eventually asked me if I would smoke with her. She's still a little back and forth about it but on a good night I get her high as balls and fuck the shit out of her :) so good luck man, it's definitely an awesome accomplishment.

16. Smoking is a requirement to date me.
    I ask a few questions to see where she stands.

"So, do you smoke weed?"

It can go 2 ways from here.
    1. "No" This is followed up by the question "Are you up for it?"
    If the answer is "No" then there is nothing to be said but "Goodbye"
    2. "Yes" After this, we smoke.

17. date a girl who smokes, we do exist.

18. She was a stoner to begin with :smoke:

Get a girl who appreciates Mary Jane! Then when you get new toking tools, she gets just as happy.

19. I got her high.

20. i'm glad this is the first response. srsly