How Did You Get Your First Seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by abrabin, Sep 20, 2014.

1. So ive ordered on Attitude and my order is still in the processing stage. I'm texting everyone I know and their mothers to see if absolutely anyone has seeds. I'm telling everyone ill compensate them nicely. But it seems that no one cares about looking to see if they do? Or to see if a friend does? The one guy I do know that has seeds, claims he's down to only 5 and can't spare just one. This is all very frustrating!

But it leads me to wonder if there's any cool stories about how you got your first seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude good luck trying to get anyone to spare you any seeds even if they had 100. Seeds are like gold and I can wonder why no one wants to even bother to look. you did right by ordering from attitude they rock I got awesome seeds from them. but I do have a funny story to tell about how I got my 1st seeds. So my girlfriend's friends husband is growing. My girlfriend tells her that her brother is growing and doesn't know where to get seeds. So her friend gives her nine seeds from her husband's stash. Turns out I plant four of them and they turned out to be auto flowering. how lucky was I?

3. #3 MARI-MEDS, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Oh and you should tell no one your growing bro. Fastest way to get busted man. That's why only tell the people on this forum that I grow. Because I know how exciting and addictive it can be. 👍😄

4. Bags... No funny story. Just bought some mid grade shit 4 the seeds. Ive ordered since. From 2 banks... Queen and the single seed center. I never tried attitude but its next on my list.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!