Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did you get caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The stoner man, Jul 1, 2011.

1. How did you get caught? Post your stories.

I've never been caught but I like to read other people's stories so I can learn from their mistakes.

2. Don't be stupid, that is the biggest advice anyone can give. when you get caught you get caught and there is very little you can do to stop it, but if you are smart about toking then you will lessen your chances

3. there are too many threads of this. sorry, i will not support it.

4. I left my lighter in my pants. My dad was taking clothes out of the dryer and found it. Then he decided to take the keys to my car and search for cigarettes. He instead found my bowl. lol. It wasn't too bad. A hell of a lot better than I thought it'd be

5. Trusted in someone. Do NOT assume ANYTHING about ANYONE unless you have personally validated the issue in question and that there is NO way it could change at ANY time....

I thought my dad would be cool with smoking weed. He fucked me over. Oh and only smoke when everyones asleep.

6. I didn't. Just told the rents straight out. Honesty is the best policy. I ain't keeping something I love so much a secret, Ima get it out there and try and spread the love.

7. i've never been caught but i have had very close calls where security made us leave an area and they said if we were smoking we would get arrested (we were but they didn't see)