Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did you get caught with weed your first time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Burning J 420, Jan 6, 2014.

1. First time getting caught by parents/cops ect.

2. Just got caught by the cops for the first time tonight, I live in Florida yet somehow got away scot free.

3. Good to hear man I heard cops down there are a lot more strict with weed than in some states.

Yeah I guess I live in a liberal area even though I've had friends that have gotten FUCKED by the same department. Who knows maybe things are changing!

5. #5 Delightfully High, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    My friend's grandfather caught me rolling a joint outside his house on his boat when I was younger (when I was like sixteen) ,he tried to lecture me and my friend about how "marijuana kills" but I set his ass straight and gave him the facts ,he didn't like that so he made me go home ,fuck that drunk bastard........he was an alcoholic hypocritical douche.
    That's the short version.

6. Never been caught by police. My mother caught me smoking in my closet, when I was 13-14. She woke up, smelled it, and went into a pissed off frenzy lol. Then like a year after that, she was cool with it, cause I explained how it personally helps me. Then she started getting me mmj. Then she passed like a few months after that. Sucks. I wanted more time with her. Sorry to turn this thread into a bummer, but it's true.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. let me start off by syaing, both my parents smoked weed/grew weed in thier rooms when they were like 18-25 idk but my mom has brought up the topic alot in the past few months, like she openly admitted i smoke weed/has, my grandma knows baicly my father found out cus i left open my facebook n it had  convos of me setting upa  deal, so he obviously knew lol buuut they dont mind, my grandma who is dutch/irish is a major trip killer, like shes all like oh weed is bad for you, so is walking outside theroirically u can get skin cancer from the uv rays int he sun lol idk

8. i was drinking and smoking in a small lounge type place,guys there had some potent shit and the joints were constant passed around,i drank a little less than half a small bottle of gin aswell,tthen went to my friends house to crash,he was drowsy as shit and i didnt have any eye drops on,hes mom was sitting in the sitting room infront of the tv and came to give us bullshit,apperantly my friend has been caught alot before so seeing him come home late high and drunk with a friend pissed her the fuck off and she called my dad to pick me up,i havent been allowed in that house ever since xD

9. I was young and really stupid.

And, well, on Christmas morning, instead of getting her a present, my mom found a sports bag on the kitchen counter reeking of weed. It had a really nice bowl in it that she took and smashed.

10. I came home from school with some really dank stuff, transferred it from the bag into a mason jar. Apparently that was enough air time to reeeeeeeek up the entire house for the next day! It was epic.

First time I got busted by the cops, he just made me dump the weed on the ground and grind it up super well with my shoe and then kick it around. He then patted me on the back with a smile and said don't get caught again. Nicest cop ever

11. First time getting caught by parents
    My friend had gotten a little heavy into molly, so much so that his parents saw fit to put him in rehab. One day he decided fuck that so he took his car and came and chilled with me for a bit, then I took off. Well his mom went out looking for him (including going into his workplace and frantically asking if anyone had seen him, telling them he had a drug problem and was, and I quote "loose". Anyway, next thing she did was come to my house and tell my mom I was a drug addict and that I was probably out getting high with him. Thanks a lot bitch :)
    Cops: Goddamn bitch nark of a roommate reported me. I live in a triple, and the other dude was cool and blazed, but the 3rd guy was a straight edge cunt (and by the way I'm not saying all straight edges are cunts, but he was). Anyway, we obviously told him we smoked and asked if he'd be cool, he said yeah as long as we didn't smoke in the room/kept it out of his face, which we obviously agreed to. Anyways, he apparently started freaking out imagining he smelled weed in the room and thinking he was gonna get fucking arrested (this kid was a real bitch) so he reported me to the RD, who had campus safety follow me one day when I went out to blaze. Didn't even get to light the joint up before he popped up behind me with the cops.