How Did You Find Your Hook Up?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Salad Phone, Aug 25, 2014.

1. ^

Mines a funny story actually. (Not really).. But I got to know a dude through league of legends that lived near by, and he knew someone that knew someone who was a dealer. I got his number, he sells great stuff, and he is a good guy. :)  

Tell me your story! Ples.. 

2. I went to Highschool with him back in the day, now we're bestfriends.

Sent froma Pineapple under the Sea.

3. He is my cousin lol. :smoke:

4. #4 Space_and_Time, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    10th grade year in health class. l I was in high school and somehow we got talking about bud, and that he had some on him. I didn't even know what a gram costed, or any terminology (dub, dime, etc), so I just said "Could i get howver much bud 20 dollars would get me". We did the deal in the back of the classroom which was stupid as shit, but we figured everything went well. That is until the next day when my teacher announced he was secretly filming the classroom from the back of the room for the administrators so they could judge his teaching. I looked and it turns out we did the exchange DIRECTLY in front of the camera and it should have been very clear what was going on, but luckily it never manifested into anything and we were good 

5. My dad introduced me to him, weird.

6. First day I moved here....asked my coworkers where the good good's at.

Had a 1/2oz of some stanky stank my first day in Oregon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Got my hookup through weedmaps.com

8. met one through friends who did'nt smoke but with whom we shared similar interests, met the other by chance at 7-11.

9. Went to the same school/I'm related to some of my hook ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. He's my boss at work. After coming in to work high multiple times, he asked if I smoked. It was only then that I noticed the Visine on his desk.

11. World of Warcraft, 2 actually

12. I got 2 new bud connections and a wax guy just yesterday. You can't throw a rock without hitting a dealer, or at least his car parked somewhere sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I had a friend who smoked all the time and I used to hang out with him a lot, he introduced me to it as for my first buy was to a guy my mom renting her house to who was an ex-conv.

14. I've had several throughout the years. A lot of long time friends who got into selling that hit me up and were like hey man wanna get some?

My main dealer back in the day though, I had known him forever but hadn't seen him in a few years. Was baked as shit one day and went into a gas station and he was bitching because they didn't have his favorite kind of wrap. Told him I had him covered and he was like ayeee, here's my number hit me up some time. Had the best bud in NC at one time.

My current dude joined my hunt club last year. We were in my truck tracking some hunting dogs one night and he pulled out a bowl and asked if he minded if he toked up randomly. Been best friends ever since haha.

15. Umm. I don't know. Everybody in my local stoner social circle just kinda middle mans for eachother. They all started as friends of friends I guess, smoked with em once or twice, and added them to the list. Could call any one of 10+ people right now to hunt for bud. My main man though, we just happened to meet at a party a few years ago before I even smoked.

16. i was buying from a guy i met at my last job, and this guy that lived a few doors down from me saw it. and he's like..excuse me.. i'm a business man, i know a transaction when i see one. here's my number. and i am in love with his dank and punctuality.. kinda his looks too:p

17. A girl I knew told me that she was getting fire from a guy who lived a few towns over, so I started picking up off of him. I'm probably his favorite customer since I buy at least a quarter a week, sometimes more. I've got like various off and on connects who are just essentially a bunch of people I used to know from high school or parties who occasionally sell for a little passive revenue in between classes and their own social lives. I have pretty good rapport, and am actually friends with quite a few of them, so it's never that big of a hassle to find weed. Only inconvenience is that none of them are as strain-savvy as I'd like. But I guess that's a moot point, since I'm probably going to start growing my own anyway.

18. Easy. Chef at a place I bus at. Talked to him during his smoke break and one thing led to the next now he's my dealer

19. He's one of my best friends, funny, because he smoked his first J with me :smoke:
    A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

20. He always lived across the street from me. He found out i smoke weed and now my weedman lives across the street from me. Haha

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE