Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did you find your dank dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankydank182, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Awww D: Ha, i just moved here in march :p Finding legit hookups is hard. There is this one guy who gets his stuff from cali but i have no clue how to get ahold of him after the day i smoked him out :rolleyes: Anyway yeah, mids are OK, :p

2. I live in a small town of about 2000people in NZ, I can walk to 4 different dealers in about 30 minutes and get some real nice chronic, and sometimes it's laced :)

3. My and my stoner friends suspected one of our neighbours to grow at his house, after a few weeks of slight scouting while walking past and some small talk conversations when he was outside we finally asked him about it, everything we suspected was true, and he is now our dank dealer. Always has stuff, always home. Worked out awesomely :)

4. What did he do wrong that gave away that he was growing?

5. well, idk about where most people live, but in northern cali (around chico) its pretty easy, i don't really have one specific person i go to at all, but i know alot of people who grow, sell, etc
    how i meet them is often i'm already friends with them, go way back etc
    that, or i meet them through friends, but almost always as a friend first, dealer later

6. He didn't really give it away. From my mates 2 story house you can see his backyard and he had an over sized shed which we've seen him go to numerous times. he's always home and always has lights on. That with the fact it's a commission house, we started to put things together and it became obvious during the conversations.

According to my friend he came home from a party and the guy was out on his lawn and they had a chat how he had gone out that night and decided to say he had tried weed and liked it, then the guy showed him he had a g in his pocket and when walking off my friend said "I might have to buy off you one time."

few weeks later we went over for a buy, now we get 2 O every so often.

7. I've got 2 dank dealers I just knew as friends since like middle school and they just ended up sellin dank. Then I met this guy at my school that's got high mids all day, sometimes he's got some dank.

And recently I got a weight dank hookup from my boy. Dude is mad cool and I'm really glad about this one. Plus his dank is fuckin daannkkkk :smoking:

8. My dealer is my childhood best friend. We moved away from each other a long time ago, but I moved to the same area recently and turns out he deals.

9. Through my mids dealer was one, asking around was my other ones. Always asking and profiling!

10. From what you describe he did give it away and is going about it all wrong. If y'all noticed the LEO's will eventually too, or someone who will call them.

A grow op needs to be completely secret to be safe. The fact that you compromised it is proof that his is not.

11. My best friend is related to a dank dealer and my main guy is down the street

12. Well back in Vegas I had like 8 dealers! High school was so fun :smoke:

13. Man, people sound so nice to you guys about friends showing each other dealers, dealers being cool, etc. :rolleyes: My one friend i know and i guy i sort of know, knows the middies dealer.. Usally i have to go to my friends friend and ask him to call up the dealer and ask to buy an eighth, quarter, half, oz, etc... :p THEN, since, y'know, they say i can't go with them to the dealer or whatever when the pull up to wherever they are, i have to give the guy the money, and he comes back with my bag, I have no time to look at it first, weigh it, nothing. I wish i knew the dealers personally or else i wouldn't be ranting on like this :hello: Their excuse is for not letting me come is, he might get mad, and doesnt like other people with me. :mad:

14. I have a few, but my most recent/best/relevant one is my next door apartment neighbor. Literally.. I just have to walk out my door and BAM Im at his door. :love: He is great and always has the daaankest.

15. Heh.
    1. Roommate in the dorms
    2. Guy down the hall from me in the dorms
    3. My buddy's roommate
    4. Random dude in my philosophy class.

Plus I have a really good friend who grows a ton outdoor, but most of his stuff is just high-mids. Some dank stuff though.

16. Haha that's the life right there!:D

17. no ones said it better.

18. Oh man thats awesome :hello:

19. my normal guy is like this, but not to me, he doesnt like it if i bring someone, but if i do bring someone i text him first and say i want to introduce you to my friend and hes chill with that. your friends could probably just ask him if they could introduce you

20. That might be true, or partially true... but it's also the same thing middlemen always tell you because if you went straight to the source, you'd quickly realize how much more you're getting for your money without it passing through an extra set of hands.

In any case, it would probably be to your advantage to try finding another source and see how the deals compare to what you're getting now.